Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
Is she for real? If Lou put her cats first they would fully vaccinated, chipped and have seen a vet. They would also be neutered. Anyone who buys a brother and sister cat and doesn't get them neutered then ends up with the female having kittens most likely to its brother definitely DOESNT put their cats first. Lou hasn't given them regular flea treatment or probably a wormer. If she had they wouldnt have fleas! The kittens will also need vaccinations but she's never even got the cats their vaccinations so what hope do they have. Also the flea stuff...wasn't that bought by Klaire from Amazon so highly doubt its the best or costs loads...and even if it did how does that mean your putting then 1st. Its not like Lou paid for it!! Putting them first would be taking them to see a Vet! Money means nothing, she's clearly not willing to pay for the proper treatment that they require or she would have done so.
Screenshot_20240825_135312_TikTok.jpg
Can’t believe she wrote that!
Thats klaire who did her house up for her the other day. She’s been in Lou’s life since June time. She has no clue honestly!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is she for real? If Lou put her cats first they would fully vaccinated, chipped and have seen a vet. They would also be neutered. Anyone who buys a brother and sister cat and doesn't get them neutered then ends up with the female having kittens most likely to its brother definitely DOESNT put their cats first. Lou hasn't given them regular flea treatment or probably a wormer. If she had they wouldnt have fleas! The kittens will also need vaccinations but she's never even got the cats their vaccinations so what hope do they have. Also the flea stuff...wasn't that bought by Klaire from Amazon so highly doubt its the best or costs loads...and even if it did how does that mean your putting then 1st. Its not like Lou paid for it!! Putting them first would be taking them to see a Vet! Money means nothing, she's clearly not willing to pay for the proper treatment that they require or she would have done so.
Screenshot_20240825_135312_TikTok.jpg
🤣🤣🤣 so because it cost loads that she didn't even pay for means she puts them first 🤣🤣 LOU DOES NOT PUT THEM CATS FIRST and whoever said that clearly is thick as fk and not a pet owner ffs

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
What gets me is how quickly her disabilities disappear, she needed a helicopter sent for her at one point but has stood and strimmed (butchered) the grass on the front and back, she was walking backwards and forwards with no limp at all! It's all a act with lou and I hope her "new" fwiends see what she is like before it's too late!

P.s the only flea treatment that truly works is prescribed by a vet due to the strength it needs to be, klaire if your reading here it's called r.i.p fleas and I think it's about £30 a can plus the flea and worming treatment for the mommy and kittens! But because she has "treated" them I'm sure you have to wait so many days before you can put something new on them!

What she could do in the mean time is get lemon washing up liquid wash the cats and use a nit comb on them to remove the fleas, this needs to be done daily, I'm sure I read somewhere salt also kills fleas if it's put down and hoovered up,.

The way her bedroom is can you imagine trying to treat it? As they are in the wardrobe all the clothes will need to be treated then washed! Personally none of them fit her so I would just burn them all and start again 🤣

She did say on live do you want me to show you what I'm doing with the cats daily to stop the fleas? One person said yes and she called her a cheeky cow 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she could write a list for people struggling with fleas 🤣
Or a how not to mow the grass

Did anyone else see her throw the strimmer into the grass because it kept cutting out due to user error! Even though she did all the front without a issue?

I reckon someone did the front and left her to the back as she had no clue! If she had done the front she would of known how to use it not need marvel man to come in the box and tell her how to hoover (hover) the strimmer over the grass not just push in it to the grass

May 7, 2024
UK
It's funny how suddenly she tidying up the garden and house.
I do wonder if she's been warned to sort it out. And do we think she's given away her cat?
I think she 100% has an alterior motive with the cat going missing. Shes been told she can only keep the 2 cats and she said she’d like to keep the grey kitten and now busters “gone missing” 🤔

Sep 6, 2023
It's funny how suddenly she tidying up the garden and house.
I do wonder if she's been warned to sort it out. And do we think she's given away her cat?
I think this is all just an act for the new followers to pretend she's starting to get her s together. Look at how good I'm doing guys, give me a gold star. For a while the camera will be following her around the house showing the tidy spots but that will soon stop and she'll be back to a spot on her bed where the mess can't be seen.
I can imagine what her house (and her) smell like. I wish they did a live with that klair walking in just to see her reaction. It's very hard to hide that face

May 7, 2024
UK
The other day she was crying saying she wants buster back and she was gonna go look for him. Then her mate popped up and she continued chatting to her when she was just about to go looking for him. Someone said are they chipped etc she said “they’re getting done next week” then said “I mean I’m ringing the vet next week”

Lou you’re been saying this since Xmas and look what’s happened! Your cats gone missing and is unidentifiable because he’s not chipped, he’s not registered to a vet so you’ve got no way of proving he’s yours! Someone else could adopt him, even one of your neighbours and you can’t do s about him cos he’s literally a stray cat outside!
Your female has been pregnant which soooo many people warned you would happen and now your house is infested with fleas and your poor kittens who aren’t even a month old are infested. You scruffy fing cow!

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I honestly think she needs reporting to the RSPCA. I know it's been done before but she would've told them all kinds of bull s about their care that she obviously hasn't followed through with. This time she's got 5 kittens that haven't had any care, 3 of them are more than likely inbred, ones gone missing, ones more than likely pregnant for the second time in less than a year and they're all infested with fleas and more than likely worms. I'd do it myself in a heartbeat but I can't remember her address

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly think she needs reporting to the RSPCA. I know it's been done before but she would've told them all kinds of bull s about their care that she obviously hasn't followed through with. This time she's got 5 kittens that haven't had any care, 3 of them are more than likely inbred, ones gone missing, ones more than likely pregnant for the second time in less than a year and they're all infested with fleas and more than likely worms. I'd do it myself in a heartbeat but I can't remember her address
I know it but can't send it to you on here.

Aug 29, 2023
She definitely needs reporting. For a start isn't it law that cats are to be microchipped. The fact that her kittens are likely inbred is disgusting and if Marley isnt already pregnant again she will be soon enough. 2 litters so close together in such a young cat isnt good at all. Just because the 1st litter was fine Lou wont be worried but so close together the 2nd will likely have problems. Lou will never get rid of the fleas because her house has far too many places for them to hide. She will need proper stuff from the Vets but also need to really give her house a really good clean at least daily which we all know she will not do. Fleas multiply at a scarily fast rate and she's going to have a massive problem on her hands. Even then though she still won't pay for a Vet etc. Its the cats and kittens who will suffer most which is the saddest part. Cant fleas kill kittens? I wonder what her workers will say about this, dont think they be too happy getting bitten by fleas when they go round to visit! Maybe Cats Protection would be better to report her to? RSPCA are not known to be the most caring. I am sure her address is on here somewhere.

Aug 29, 2023
I think she 100% has an alterior motive with the cat going missing. Shes been told she can only keep the 2 cats and she said she’d like to keep the grey kitten and now busters “gone missing” 🤔
If she sells the kittens would she have to tell the buyers that there is a chance they are inbred? Really she should have to because the kittens could surely have health problems as a result if they are.

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
If she sells the kittens would she have to tell the buyers that there is a chance they are inbred? Really she should have to because the kittens could surely have health problems as a result if they are.
It would be the responsible thing to do but we all know she's not a responsible person at all. She's said a couple of times that Busters not the father like she's done a DNA test but considering she's never kept them apart and they're both intact its extremely likely. Even if they're not incest kittens they've caught fleas and most likely worms from birth and been left untreated for weeks so their physical development will be restricted. They've been eaten alive from the inside and out from the day they were born 🤬

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I’ve done it and told them about the kittens and the fact they aren’t microchipped and the RSPCA said there isn’t a welfare issue 🙄