Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’ve done it and told them about the kittens and the fact they aren’t microchipped and the RSPCA said there isn’t a welfare issue 🙄
Rspca are a waste of space, had dealings with them myself, turn up weeks after make report and told they have thousands of animals to deal with, even a police man I spoke to said there useless

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Rspca are a waste of space, had dealings with them myself, turn up weeks after make report and told they have thousands of animals to deal with, even a police man I spoke to said there useless
They are useless. The only time I’ve found them to be helpful was when one of my neighbours moved out and left an aviary full of birds in their garden. I called the RSPCA and they collected them a few days later.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I’m glad I don’t have any direct contact with her anymore because I would’ve let rip about the kittens and the fact she now has a flea problem even though everyone was telling her for months how cheap the monthly flea and worm preventative treatments are.

I pay £10.50 a month for each of my lurchers so I imagine a cat would be much cheaper because of their size. I told her this and she wasn’t arsed.

Apr 16, 2023
I'd say she is breaking a welfare need for her cats.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_162846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_162846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240826_162922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_162922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 34
Sep 6, 2023
I’m glad I don’t have any direct contact with her anymore because I would’ve let rip about the kittens and the fact she now has a flea problem even though everyone was telling her for months how cheap the monthly flea and worm preventative treatments are.

I pay £10.50 a month for each of my lurchers so I imagine a cat would be much cheaper because of their size. I told her this and she wasn’t arsed.

Screenshot_2024-08-26-16-43-32-578-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

She has more important things to spend her money on it seems 🤬🤬🤬

CrazyCatLady

Apr 12, 2024
teesside

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She's just said on live that she really wants to keep the grey cat and she's allowed 2 cats but what if Buster comes back. Then she started fake crying and snorting saying how much she wants him back. You don't just swap your pets when a prettier one comes along Lou, you are their parent for their whole life. Although I can't say I'm surprised, you swapped your kids for a baggy and a smackhead

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She's just said on live that she really wants to keep the grey cat and she's allowed 2 cats but what if Buster comes back. Then she started fake crying and snorting saying how much she wants him back. You don't just swap your pets when a prettier one comes along Lou, you are their parent for their whole life. Although I can't say I'm surprised, you swapped your kids for a baggy and a smackhead
Sounds like she’s kicked him out and locked the door. Idiot

Apr 16, 2023
The bullshit that is spewing out of Jabba's gob. How she's getting the cats sorted. How's she sorted out her home.
Oh funny....its her annual review on Thursday and they are inspecting the house. So that was lucky that her latest mug was there to do all the work which now lou is claiming was her.
Some old granny t is in her box cheering her on. Honestly it's just a pile of s.