Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
This whole playgroup thing makes me laugh!

She mentioned tonight about this mum group where she met the people who gave her the award. It was called Mama/ Mum Mates or something like that. The playgroup wasn’t her group 🤣 she makes out like she’s been a manager of a day nursery the way she goes on. Apparently it was a bunch of mums who VOLUNTEERED together to run a playgroup at a church hall. She wasn’t solely in charge, apparently she was barely there cos it was miles away from where she used to live and she complained about getting there and back with the kids cos it was 2 bus journeys. The TA course she did wasn’t a proper course where you go to college etc, it was through the church hall as paperwork to let them run th r group there.
The awards thing was between her and a group of her mam friends where they gave each other daft certificates like you would in school. It wasn’t like an awarded body like OFSTED etc.

Lou you talk some s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024

She mentioned tonight about this mum group where she met the people who gave her the award. It was called Mama/ Mum Mates or something like that. The playgroup wasn’t her group 🤣 she makes out like she’s been a manager of a day nursery the way she goes on. Apparently it was a bunch of mums who VOLUNTEERED together to run a playgroup at a church hall. She wasn’t solely in charge, apparently she was barely there cos it was miles away from where she used to live and she complained about getting there and back with the kids cos it was 2 bus journeys. The TA course she did wasn’t a proper course where you go to college etc, it was through the church hall as paperwork to let them run th r group there.
The awards thing was between her and a group of her mam friends where they gave each other daft certificates like you would in school. It wasn’t like an awarded body like OFSTED etc.

Lou you talk some s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
do sake 🤣🤣🤣 she really does exaggerate everything. I've heard her say before she's got her level 2 in makaton. That would be true if she did each level in a single afternoon. She's been funded for the course twice, went once or twice the first time and once the second. I remember her going live and teaching us how to sign hello 👋 and goodbye 👋 lol

Aug 29, 2023

Lou you talk some s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was saying the other night that she used to run a playgroup 🤣 and how she cooked the kids meals. All this rubbish she talks about how she's ran a playgroup and done a degree in childcare etc just makes her look even worse for losing her own kids+not fighting for them when she did. She has come on live plemty times asking for meal ideas and makes out she can't do simple tasks like cooking, cleaning but then contradicts herself when she says she cooked meals at her playgroup, did a food safety course or something and all the rest of the s she comes away with. Lou the expert on children who's had all her kids removed and isn't even allowed to see two of them 🤦‍♀️🤯🤣 These people in her lives saying how good she looks after her cats are doing her or the cats no favours. It's obvious to anyone she doesn't know how to care for them properly. She cant even look after herself or her house properly. What Lou needs is tough love and told the truth not people telling her lies to make her feel better probably because they feel sorry for her. That is exactly why her life never gets any better.

May 7, 2024
UK
So this is the group she “ran”

If she “ran” the group then why is she so shocked it’s been closed down. Surely if it’s hers she’s the one that’s writing the post and I sorry it can’t have been a very popular group if it’s only got 4 people sad it’s closing down 🤣 who are these people your planning activities for and cooking meals for? 🙈🙈 #embarrasing!

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 78
Aug 29, 2023
So this is the group she “ran”

If she “ran” the group then why is she so shocked it’s been closed down. Surely if it’s hers she’s the one that’s writing the post and I sorry it can’t have been a very popular group if it’s only got 4 people sad it’s closing down 🤣 who are these people your planning activities for and cooking meals for? 🙈🙈 #embarrasing!
It is embarrassing that she expects people to believe she ran a playgroup. It was probably a mum and baby group that she went to when she could be bothered. She has said before that she was an addict when she had her kids, might not have been heroin but I'm sure she's said it was pills and speed or something and if that's the case she was using when she was supposedly running this playgroup.

Aug 29, 2023
Just went for a nosey on her Fb, never been on there before and she's written mother of 2. Why doesn't she delete that comment?! If that's true then that's absolutely disgusting. I'm sure she's said she wasn't taking drugs when she was pregnant with Alfie
Screenshot_20240828_002312_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20240828_002255_Facebook.jpg

Jun 21, 2023
Just went for a nosey on her Fb, never been on there before and she's written mother of 2. Why doesn't she delete that comment?! If that's true then that's absolutely disgusting. I'm sure she's said she wasn't taking drugs when she was pregnant with Alfie
Supportive Ste in the comments 😆 'support, guidance, and all the drugs I can get my hands on'

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
haha her facebooks are wild if you dig enough she has about 6 of them

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
What a fkn moron, my dog gets wormed and fleas and has never had fleas or worms 🤔wonder if that's because she gets treated, there is some right thickos in her lives
Exactly this! Why the do would you wait till your house is jumping with fleas? It's much harder and expensive to get rid of the problem once it's there not to mention the effect on those tiny kittens and a nursing mother. She previously had someone tell her that the kittens couldn't possibly be Busters as according to them animals know not to mate with family 🤣🤣🤣 they all need booting off a fing cliff!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Exactly this! Why the do would you wait till your house is jumping with fleas? It's much harder and expensive to get rid of the problem once it's there not to mention the effect on those tiny kittens and a nursing mother. She previously had someone tell her that the kittens couldn't possibly be Busters as according to them animals know not to mate with family 🤣🤣🤣 they all need booting off a fing cliff!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they really said they know not to mate with family 🤣🤣🤣, they've got to be sharing the sake fkn drugs as Lou, as a pet owner that is the stupidest thing I've heard in my life, if animals want to have sex there not arsed if related 🤪 hey Lou is that the same when it comes to human family members because I'm bliddy sure your in bred and that's how your so thick, wasn't all down to drugs