Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Jessie Jay has found this thread!!! Welcome lass take a seat, you’ll be here a few days ☕🤣👀
She's just told everyone in her live to come here, grab a cuppa and go through her videos as she's nothing to hide and takes full accountability 🤣🤣 she's never once taken accountability for anything! She only admits anything when there's evidence that she cant deny then it's always someone else's fault. She always said she was clean until she bought pills twice forgetting she was live

May 7, 2024
UK
She's just told everyone in her live to come here, grab a cuppa and go through her videos as she's nothing to hide and takes full accountability 🤣🤣 she's never once taken accountability for anything! She only admits anything when there's evidence that she cant deny then it's always someone else's fault. She always said she was clean until she bought pills twice forgetting she was live
She’s 18mths sober as well, even though she was popped pills this year and admitted it live during tbe whole teen 🌽 thing with Ste 👀
She thinks the video Jessie is resharing from her past is the black eye video and it’s her threatening to unalive herself on Connor’s live. Jessie has also shared a screenshot from here from last year about her being off her face and it’s on her story.
Lou’s offered for you to get in her box Jessie if you’ve got something o say 😂

Sep 6, 2023
Wasn't the "Give me a black eye + we will say we got mugged" said by Lou last year about September time?? It was definitely after she moved into the bungalou. Lou says she said it because she was in active addiction +owed money to a drug dealer. If that's the case, how can she possibly be claiming she's 18 months drug free?
Cause Lou reckons cause she's 18 mths free from heroin that she's clean. Even though her addiction began with pain meds that she has been still taking in the last 18 mths plus smoking weed. I don't have any issue with smoking weed but any recovering addict will tell you that a drug is drug. Simple as. You're not clean of youre taking any. Unless prescribed to you obviously

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wasn't the "Give me a black eye + we will say we got mugged" said by Lou last year about September time?? It was definitely after she moved into the bungalou. Lou says she said it because she was in active addiction +owed money to a drug dealer. If that's the case, how can she possibly be claiming she's 18 months drug free?
This muppet couldn't lie straight in bed, she said that when ste was up at court deffinatley had been in bungalow a while by then, so if she was active addiction she's most deffinatley not 18mths clean ,Lou you are a s liar

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
View attachment h42zod.mp4
Full credit to Ste the Carpet Fitter. What a truly horrible little rat she is.

For anyone who can't hear it:
Lou: Gimme a black eye Ste, and we'll say we got mugged
Ste laughs
Lou: No i'm being serious, give me a black eye and we'll say we got mugged Ste
Ste: [undecipherable. Maybe "no", maybe "hold on"]
Lou: Ste gimme a black eye and we'll say we got mugged
Ste: I've gone live
Lou grunts
Ste: Right
Lou: Booyaka! Booyaka!

The Black eye clip

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
View attachment ja41y7(1)(1).mov
Lou: Aw, it was just a sick fing joke. like what's...what's funny about him getting sent to jail about knife crime but yous all sending money so he can go into jail nice and cushty. Like what's funny about that and good about that yet yous still do it do you know what I mean? [Throat rattle] Do you get what I mean? Like, knife crime isn't funny but yet [shrug]

So it's...ste's donators fault?

And Lou realising he was on live and we all heard it. First she said it was a joke, then she said it was to stop trolls talking about her kids when no one had mentioned her kids and she's always the one who mentions them. Now she's saying she was in active addiction yet she's 18 months clean.

Aug 29, 2023
And Lou realising he was on live and we all heard it. First she said it was a joke, then she said it was to stop trolls talking about her kids when no one had mentioned her kids and she's always the one who mentions them. Now she's saying she was in active addiction yet she's 18 months clean.
Earlier today she said it wasn't for gifts or money from people...that she said it because she owed money to a dealer for drugs and didn't have money to pay. So then she could tell the dealer she got mugged. Lou insults people intelligence with the s she comes out with. Only Lou would believe that and anyone with the same or less intelligence than her 🤦‍♀️

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Earlier today she said it wasn't for gifts or money from people...that she said it because she owed money to a dealer for drugs and didn't have money to pay. So then she could tell the dealer she got mugged. Lou insults people intelligence with the s she comes out with. Only Lou would believe that and anyone with the same or less intelligence than her 🤦‍♀️
A dealer? That's a new one 🤣🤣

May 7, 2024
UK
Why is her new default is “I wouldn’t say anything about kids cos I’ve got a childcare degree and I ran my own playgroup”

Lou that means absolutely nothing!! A) we know it ain’t a real degree and B) there’s people in a position of power who commit crimes everyday.

fing Lucy letby ffs, Police, politicians, fing celebs the list goes on.

Just cos you work with kids doesn’t mean your innocent, even parents abuse their own children. So stfu you sound ridiculous!!

May 7, 2024
UK
Has she taken accountability about the Swat team shebang with the lovelies yet? 🍿🤔