Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Judging by them tiny pupils, she's treated herself to a joint or pill or 2 for all the hard work she's put in and she's had a tough week apparently 🤣 Lou you wouldn't no tough if it slapped you in the face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829-164252_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-164252_TikTok.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 36
Apr 16, 2023
It's obvious she was sting herself as the house was in such a state. Klaire bought all that stuff and helped her so much. Even flea meds to help those poor cats. Her mum painted walls etc. And what's she done? Just moaned and cried and begged. She's not bothered about the missing cat. Just what treat she now can stuff into her bloated gob.

Aug 29, 2023
A huge WELL DONE to Klaire!!! Because of her, Lous support workers now think that she's doing a lot better than she actually is so they won't be visiting as often. The only thing she's achieved in the past year has been getting someone else to clean her cesspit! After all that work that Klair did last Thursday Lous still reeling off a list of things that she'd been left to do and hasn't bothered with. The only thing she has done is fill out her social media planner with content ideas that we all know she won't be arsed to do either
If the Support Workers are visiting her less it's only a matter of time before the house is back to the normal grubby, dirty mess it usually is because she only made a pathetic attempt to tidy when they are coming round. Once it gets back in a mess the Support workers will think she's gone right downhill because they will think how did you manage to clean up but now suddenly you can't and your in a mess again. She will get caught out in the end. She's a dirty tramp amd doesn't mind living like one so will never have the motivation to keep a nice home or live life like a normal person. Its just a shame the cats have to live there with her because they have no choice

Jun 21, 2023
A huge WELL DONE to Klaire!!! Because of her, Lous support workers now think that she's doing a lot better than she actually is so they won't be visiting as often. The only thing she's achieved in the past year has been getting someone else to clean her cesspit! After all that work that Klair did last Thursday Lous still reeling off a list of things that she'd been left to do and hasn't bothered with. The only thing she has done is fill out her social media planner with content ideas that we all know she won't be arsed to do either
I wonder if Klaire will enable Lou for 5 years and become the new Carol.

I don't understand how anyone can fall for her s, even without knowing her history. Surely after two minutes of "I want, I want, mumble, bits and bobs, someone give me a maccies" and a bunch of ' I'm clean and sober' with her looking the absolute state she does

How can anyone look at that complete s show and think that's a good place to donate money and time?

Apr 15, 2024
England

I don't understand how anyone can fall for her s, even without knowing her history. Surely after two minutes of "I want, I want, mumble, bits and bobs, someone give me a maccies" and a bunch of ' I'm clean and sober' with her looking the absolute state she does

How can anyone look at that complete s show and think that's a good place to donate money and time?
Some people get off on the fact "I've helped her" I deserve a 🏅 etc etc but all she is doing is making her worse ,she's not helping her as now her workers think she is doing great, when infact she is not, judging by her pin prick pupils yesterday she had clearly took something, she's not clean and never will be and the more ppl gift the more she has to buy her gear

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Not sure why it’s all personal with mm just now. Is it cause she’s been watching Lou on her own account? Cause it’s weird people still know what’s going on if they’re not watching her 👀

PrincessFiona

Aug 29, 2024
hartlepool
Not sure why it’s all personal with mm just now. Is it cause she’s been watching Lou on her own account? Cause it’s weird people still know what’s going on if they’re not watching her 👀
I sat back when blueskies was outted for going into Lou’s live when she said she was done pot kettle black with miss marvel she said the same. This is why im calling her out

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I sat back when blueskies was outted for going into Lou’s live when she said she was done pot kettle black with miss marvel she said the same. This is why im calling her out
I do find it weird that MMs still trying to get Lous attention especially after the way she's treated her and her friends but i don't think MM ever said she was finished with Lou like BS did. From what i remember Lou blocked all the lovelies after MM crashed the discord so they didn't leave Lou by choice

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I do find it weird that MMs still trying to get Lous attention especially after the way she's treated her and her friends but i don't think MM ever said she was finished with Lou like BS did. From what i remember Lou blocked all the lovelies after MM crashed the discord so they didn't leave Lou by choice
I blocked lou 🤣 I occasionally watch on an alt to see the s show continue but I will never ever go back on on my OG account

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet

Claire is defo the new Carol hopefully she will do her over in 5 weeks not 5 years though 😅

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I blocked lou 🤣 I occasionally watch on an alt to see the s show continue but I will never ever go back on on my OG account
I honestly don't blame u. The way Lou targets people is absolutely vile. Still can't understand why MM keeps hovering around, must be a glutton for punishment
I haven't seen that Klaire in Lous live the past couple of days though