Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
View attachment 10000000_7210726645623568_4903333753781184452_n.mp4
Sign up to temu because "I'm trying to make a future for my kids. I'm trying to make my house nice for my kids"

View attachment 2149B1206F2153BE813B7BDBECC78EAE_video_dashinit.mp4
Carol cut her off?

View attachment 321368180_986009589343861_293512673282432303_n.mp4
"Wish somebody would give me a business start up loan". That's it. That's your content. a compressed 4 second beg.
Going through the archives and found some strong begging

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
And Jessie claims Lou is back on methadone but is keeping it hush
Tbf she should be on methadone. She’s not stable enough to be without an opiate substitute I feel personally. I was shocked when she came off it so abruptly. I think it was cause she couldn’t be arsed with the frequency of visiting the chemist it required.

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Tbf she should be on methadone. She’s not stable enough to be without an opiate substitute I feel personally. I was shocked when she came off it so abruptly. I think it was cause she couldn’t be arsed with the frequency of visiting the chemist it required.
Didn’t Ste admit she was taken off it so abruptly because she was still using other drugs?

Apr 15, 2024
England
🤣🤣Lou are you taking the pee or that thick, wtaf do you know about kids going back to school or how they feel, you haven't done a school run for years, you choose drugs and ste over your kids, you only gave birth YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER mother's don't put anything before there kids, but
you go ahead with klaire the muppet/mug/new carol/enabler etc etc can't wait to see ppl rip you a new arsehole because you are deffinatley NOT A MOTHER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-105759_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831-105759_TikTok.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 40

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
🤣🤣Lou are you taking the pee or that thick, wtaf do you know about kids going back to school or how they feel, you haven't done a school run for years, you choose drugs and ste over your kids, you only gave birth YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER mother's don't put anything before there kids, but
you go ahead with klaire the muppet/mug/new carol/enabler etc etc can't wait to see ppl rip you a new arsehole because you are deffinatley NOT A MOTHER
Back to school with lou 💀💀💀 never took her kids to school in their lives but I guess the cerificate of higher education makes her an expert

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I'd like to know what the 'back to school blues' is. Every parent I know including myself can't wait for the kids to go back so they can have just a glimpse of the freedom that Lou gets every day. The kids are all bored sless, the weather's been miserable, theyre missing their mates
and their moms are skint, exhausted and would love to just do something simple like drink a still warm cuppa in peace.
The only thing depressing about the kids going back to school is the thought of getting them up and ready first thing then face the school run, after 9am it's FREEDOM 🎉🥳

Apr 15, 2024
England
I'd like to know what the 'back to school blues' is. Every parent I know including myself can't wait for the kids to go back so they can have just a glimpse of the freedom that Lou gets every day. The kids are all bored sless, the weather's been miserable, theyre missing their mates
and their moms are skint, exhausted and would love to just do something simple like drink a still warm cuppa in peace.
The only thing depressing about the kids going back to school is the thought of getting them up and ready first thing then face the school run, after 9am it's FREEDOM 🎉🥳
100% ☝ the only blues I have is the arm and a leg it's cost in uniforms to send my teens back and the fact they've been eating about 6 meals a day, roll on next week, but you won't no any of that Lou since you don't have your kid's, have you helped their dad buying school uniform, you paid anything towards A going to school, that will be a big fat NO, so when it comes to you giving advice do you really think any1 is going to listen because I definitely wouldn't take any kind of advice from some1 who put drugs before their kids

May 7, 2024
UK
100% ☝ the only blues I have is the arm and a leg it's cost in uniforms to send my teens back and the fact they've been eating about 6 meals a day, roll on next week, but you won't no any of that Lou since you don't have your kid's, have you helped their dad buying school uniform, you paid anything towards A going to school, that will be a big fat NO, so when it comes to you giving advice do you really think any1 is going to listen because I definitely wouldn't take any kind of advice from some1 who put drugs before their kids
If I remember rightly she’s not actually had a summer holidays with her kids cos it was lockdown when O will have been in school, she won’t have seen M start school and now there’s a A in the mix. So really she’s got nothing to compare or advise on.
Lou you did school runs when O was in nursery, 5/6 years ago. Jog the f on mate you have no idea what it takes to be a parent!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Aww no I very much get the back to school blues. Each time summer finishes it means one less summer with my kids as they get older. It hurts my heart a little to see them in their fresh uniforms moving up a year. Wish I could keep them small forever.🥰