Mine @mine.2111

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Thought this one deserved a thread of her own. Where to start?
How is it even humanly possible to make noise like that when eating? Why does she seem to always be on the go-slow? How did she ever obtain a degree?
I literally have to skip through her videos as the sloshing and chewing sounds send me over the edge. It’s just not normal! It has to be some kink content, surely?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s what we used to call in the olden days, simple. She’s a bit simple! She must be if she can reach her twenties and not know how to use a knife, that it’s held blade side down. The rest of her family are just as bad, not one of them possess any social graces. She can’t she string two words together in a coherent way either. Such a dunce!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
It’s the chewing at first with her mouth closed then slapping her mouth at the end that gets me.
The way she talks it’s nothing like over heard before. It’s so slow and like her voice is stuck and it won’t come out fully . Like a supressed talk. Like it’s trapped in her voice box. She’s so slow as well. She is clearly not all there in the head

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
The noise of her mouth. She eats like she’s not all there in the head. She looks like she’s on day release and hasn’t seen food in a while the way she just munches making loads of noise and doesn’t care
I’ve literally never heard anyone eat like it. It’s totally abnormal. It’s like she’s got too much flesh and saliva slopping around her mouth. It makes me feel nauseous hearing it.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
Like literally WHY is her chewing that loud?? My misophonia will not let me watch her EWM's. How do people enjoy those videos????