Misspineappleofficial_uk

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
You. You are intent on bringing him down for some reason, you and Mrs social services Fiesty
What Feisty does has nothing to do with me & has I said above. I'm bored with him so I won't be speaking about him anymore. Can you not read ??
I have walked away from all of the negativity & drama. My life is a happy one. So I've surrounded myself with happy positive ppl 😉

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Omg the stuff I've found out about him 😲
He deserves an Oscar for his acting, that's for sure.
Didn't take you long to go from "I'm bored of him" to "omg".

Tv Land Tew Much GIF by YoungerTV

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Nobody has ever had real evidence only hearsay. The CID in charge of her case when she robbed the hospital money has confirmed the screen recording and screenshots I had off her whilst I was in the Discord IS Karolin Jones. Then a few ppl that I spoke to from her neighbours to parents from her kids school sent over lots of information to me on Facebook about her and her family (which I won't be disclosing as that's not my thing)
She keeps insisting that she isn't Karolin and that it was her sister who committed all fraud, but she's a liar & ppl like Delusive Angie and Pearl are allowing her on their platforms.
A, CID Wouldn't confirm/deny anything..data protection
B, I think she could prosecute you for stalking
C, you yourself have lied about things, Fact Freak for instance..people still sit with you. How's that different?
D, are you really this bored to put so much effort into someone you'll never meet? Wow

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What Feisty does has nothing to do with me & has I said above. I'm bored with him so I won't be speaking about him anymore. Can you not read ??
I have walked away from all of the negativity & drama. My life is a happy one. So I've surrounded myself with happy positive ppl 😉
You've walked away from the negativity and drama, but have created a thread to create negativity and drama? 🤣 You could have at least brought new fing information. Instead you've brought stale news and hearsay.

try harder season 4 GIF by Fuller House