Misspineappleofficial_uk

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
It's an open forum. I can be a t wherever I like.

It's an open forum. I can be a t wherever I like.

page celebration GIF
Ignoring you now your boring

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
She's walked away from disingenuous facts because the police warned her..simple
The police have NEVER warned me! I can swear that on my life!! My half brother is CID you idiot. If you twats knew ANYTHING about me I'd send you a Uni on tiktok but you simply DON'T because I don't put my life all over social media. My mum was working with the police for 45yrs until she retired. We have 2 barristers and 2 solicitors in the family. YES that lady CID DID confirm who pineapple was because she's no longer working for the police and there's no data protection involved you ejit because she hasn't given anything personal to me!! So run along you thick b ffs because you really did just show yourself up.

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Thanks for sticking up for me but seriously these sad pathetic bitches don't upset me in the slightest. I laugh at their stupidity. A bunch of trolls who literally sit on tiktok 24/7 screen recording and screen shooting creators. Such a sad sad life that is. I'm currently out waiting for my lunch. They are sat at home fontfucking to a screen 😂😂😂😂
I'm turning my notifications off now!! Got life to live you crazy mental cnuts.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
This thread is for pineapple not for people to go at lisa for
The police have NEVER warned me! I can swear that on my life!! My half brother is CID you idiot. If you twats knew ANYTHING about me I'd send you a Uni on tiktok but you simply DON'T because I don't put my life all over social media. My mum wax working with the police for 45yrs until she retired. We have 2 barristers and 2 solicitors in the family. YES that lady CID DID confirm who pineapple was because she's no longer working for the police and there's no data protection involved you ejit because she hasn't given anything personal to me!! So run along you thick b ffs because you really did just show yourself up.
Then I suggest pineapple contacts the police as THAT is against the law, they are NOT allowed to confirm or deny anything to the public..so saying he confirmed to you IS badddd...naughty naughty. Even once not working for the police/ government you are BOUND to the code of conduct and still under the oath they take. If YOUR SO CLEVER you'd know that. See I know because worked with them. Idiot!! Just because you've family who are clever doesn't make you the same
I don't want your pitiful uni anyway lisa you thick t, you think money gives you class and your the least classy person on here.
You show yourself up EVERY time you comment..your just too thick to realise.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thanks for sticking up for me but seriously these sad pathetic bitches don't upset me in the slightest. I laugh at their idiotic stupidity. A bunch of trolls who literally sit on tiktok 24/7 screen recording and screen shooting creators. Such a sad sad life that is. I'm currently out waiting for my lunch. They are sat at home fontfucking to a screen 😂😂😂😂
I'm turning my notifications off now!! Got life to live you crazy mental cnuts.
suck my dick dicks GIF

suck my dick wwe GIF

suck my dick gun GIF by Spring Breakers

Crapping Fran Healy GIF by Travis