Nanna Bea @Nannabea

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Has anyone else seen this video of Bev going at her hair with a pair of clippers? Absolutely hacking at it 🤣
She's got all that money she regularly boasts about in the bank but won't spend a penny of it by going to a hairdresser to get it done properly. She really does look like Ronnie Barker in drag, one of the ugliest women I ever saw, she makes Bella Emberg (remember her?) look like Miss World. :ROFLMAO:

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I'm new here and so pleased I can post. Nannabea boasts about how she earns more on tik tok than her normal job. Hope she is declaring her income, which I doubt after all she never declares her Ads.
It's quite at the moment as me personally I feel the rage when writing about her, because she is an arrogant vile poisoned dwarf who thinks she's better than anyone else...and breathe 😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Just caught up with her recent TTs eating apna. It’s absolutely stomach churning seeing her ram as much into her cat’s anus of a gob as she could, half of it hanging out. She’s disgusting, eating with her stumpy sausage fingers standing up in that disaster she calls a kitchen. She’s one of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen, I wonder if that’s why Vonnie stays with her because we all know an attractive woman will befriend an ugly one as it’s a boost to their self esteem as they’ll get the attention from the males.