Nanna Bea @Nannabea

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Quite a lot of what she says seems like a lie or a massive exaggeration - in her latest video she says sheā€™s ā€˜ā€œbeen asked a few times to do Big Brotherā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She just came across my FYP about a programme she was in (it seemed she was in 30s but looked 60s) about a holiday place (like Butlins) So she has always been fame hungry it seems

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
My God, sheā€™s got a tongue like a lizard. It turns my stomach when people poke their tongues out when they put food into their mouths and this ranks amongst the worst Iā€™ve ever seen. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Honest, she's vile when she eats, especially after a few glasses of blossom hill. The amount of takeaways she gets too. She can't half put it away šŸ¤¢

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
He was certainly triggered by the comments last night, but if your gonna comment about finding someone's mother for a hug, the expect someone else to also bite back, albeit the commentator did go a bit to far on his last comment, the poison dwarf needs to realise that his comments can also hurt!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
He was certainly triggered by the comments last night, but if your gonna comment about finding someone's mother for a hug, the expect someone else to also bite back, albeit the commentator did go a bit to far on his last comment, the poison dwarf needs to realise that his comments can also hurt!
The stupid woman fed the troll, it got what it wanted after that clap back. I agree it was a horrid thing to post but it got a reaction which is a decent meal for him and his ilk. Will the stupid Ronnie Barker lookalike ever learn? I doubt it as sheā€˜s backward in the learning department and knowing when to zip it. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
A video of her making curry a couple of days ago popped up, please tell me I heard wrong when I thought she said "we in the Asian community" (something about liking the sauce a certain consistency).
Sheā€™s an honorary Asian, or so she thinks. She pronounces chutney as ā€œchutineeā€œ because her Asian neighbours do but why? Doesnā€™t the thick woman realise that itā€™s paramount to mimicking or mocking and could be regarded by some as being racist? The road she lives in is predominantly Asian and sheā€™s likely the only white woman still living there but thatā€™s no excuse for her to pick up and use their pronunciations, it just proves that sheā€™s weak of character and easily influenced.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Sheā€™s an honorary Asian, or so she thinks. She pronounces chutney as ā€œchutineeā€œ because her Asian neighbours do but why? Doesnā€™t the thick woman realise that itā€™s paramount to mimicking or mocking and could be regarded by some as being racist? The road she lives in is predominantly Asian and sheā€™s likely the only white woman still living there but thatā€™s no excuse for her to pick up and use their pronunciations, it just proves that sheā€™s weak of character and easily influenced.
Nah, she's just not very intelligent and pronouncing it like that makes her think she's part of the Asian community. You can tell she's been lacking something all her life so constantly tried to impress