Nanna Bea @Nannabea

hanlou362

Aug 20, 2024
widnes uk
I’m new here, have been reading on another certain comment page for quite. While but honestly here is my thoughts. I used to love nannabea, until her nastiness came out. She’s absolutely putrid, how long as she had same pjs on? And the fact she went out the other day wearing makeup from the day before? Couldn’t help but think her granddaughters were tryna run off from her on the shopping video even though they “invited” her. She is the type of person to walk into a wedding reception of someone who she doesn’t know help themselves to the food and then walk out the door 🤣

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Nanna's corned beef hash - yet again. She says it's her way of making it except that it ISN'T corned beef hash, it's corned beef casserole or stew but hash it most certainly is not so why does she insist on calling it that even when she knows it isn't? It's just plain stupid and makes zero sense. What's next? A spag bol and calling it a lasagne because that's what she calls it?
Corned beef hash looks like thIs and nothing like the monstrosity of a dish that she served up calling it corned beef hash!!!!! She truly is a penny short of a shilling, an omelette short of an egg and that egg also short of Easter.
Nanna, you stupid bint, you could have scored a goal had you simply said that this is your own recipe for using corned beef but you failed, big time.
Hash it isn't but has proven you to be the trash that you are. the comedy gift that keeps on giving

Attachments

• corned beef hash.jpeg
    corned beef hash.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 19
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Nanna's corned beef hash - yet again. She says it's her way of making it except that it ISN'T corned beef hash, it's corned beef casserole or stew but hash it most certainly is not so why does she insist on calling it that even when she knows it isn't? It's just plain stupid and makes zero sense. What's next? A spag bol and calling it a lasagne because that's what she calls it?
Corned beef hash looks like thIs and nothing like the monstrosity of a dish that she served up calling it corned beef hash!!!!! She truly is a penny short of a shilling, an omelette short of an egg and that egg also short of Easter.
Nanna, you stupid bint, you could have scored a goal had you simply said that this is your own recipe for using corned beef but you failed, big time.
Hash it isn't but has proven you to be the trash that you are. the comedy gift that keeps on giving
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen her do it this way before, and also the "baby food" way was how she used to do them when she first started on tictok, she is such a contradiction

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Someone give this old hag a slap. Numerous people have asked if she no longer works now and she doesn't answer them with a direct yes or no. She's always cryptic with the reply. Its obvious to a blind person she's not working now but won't admit it. Why? She's pretty rude too. Keeps saying she works 24/7 when anyone asks. Your bladder and your gobs working 24/7 pissy pants but u aren't yet u darent admit that TikTok is her income now. Sad old bint

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Who, on God’s earth, has that much tongue hanging out ready for a forkful of food? This vile woman and her buddy Sevda have a lot in common, both are as disgusting as each other with their eating habits. Sickening, the pair of them. 🤢
Even worse when she's had a drink and she does it..jesus. What a pig. Had to laugh at her last video. She's going out for a drink and it could get messy cos he hasn't had a drink in a while...5 days , 5 days ! Not even a week since she last shown herself up but u know that's ages 🤔 The little Kranky is an alcy

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Someone give this old hag a slap. Numerous people have asked if she no longer works now and she doesn't answer them with a direct yes or no. She's always cryptic with the reply. Its obvious to a blind person she's not working now but won't admit it. Why? She's pretty rude too. Keeps saying she works 24/7 when anyone asks. Your bladder and your gobs working 24/7 pissy pants but u aren't yet u darent admit that TikTok is her income now. Sad old bint
24/7 my arse! I hope she got sacked!

hanlou362

Aug 20, 2024
widnes uk

she has 100% been sacked. I’m sure of it. I work in the same industry and some of her content and comments wouldn’t have been took lightly by the company that she worked for. I don’t blame them. They wouldn’t want someone who calls people names and uses their parents/upbringing as an insult representing them.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
24/7 my arse! I hope she got sacked!
She must have got wind of something being said cos she's just done a drunken video saying about working lol. Apparently TikTok is her job and her proper job lmaooo. Who would rely on TT as earnings? Imagine TT going down, end of day anything is possible.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
she has 100% been sacked. I’m sure of it. I work in the same industry and some of her content and comments wouldn’t have been took lightly by the company that she worked for. I don’t blame them. They wouldn’t want someone who calls people names and uses their parents/upbringing as an insult representing them.
Exactly, it's very fishy. She won't disclose it yet literally discloses everything else. Shes done a drunken video about how she doesn't need to share personal stuff..really? She shares too much cos she's a show off. She would 100% announce that she'd retired if she had, she wouldn't be able to help herself.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Nanna bea is biting lmaooo. Has spies on the comment cafe, yet she keeps saying us ' trolls' don't bother her yet does a video in reaction every time 🤣. Love it.
How about the fact u are so family orientated that u don't have anything to do with one of grandsons???? Disowned by yr son and by u. Tut tut nanna bea. Yes we've all heard the story. Video reaction pending...nah doubt it, can't be letting your followers know the truth about that..they pay your wages after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Exactly, it's very fishy. She won't disclose it yet literally discloses everything else. Shes done a drunken video about how she doesn't need to share personal stuff..really? She shares too much cos she's a show off. She would 100% announce that she'd retired if she had, she wouldn't be able to help herself.
I’d love someone to ring up her work and ask to speak to her or see if she’s still there and ask if shes retired

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Btw she’s 3 yrs off retirement age so if she s taken early retirement why not say? Deffo been given the tin tack especially after that clap back to someone abt if they were in her care home, I can’t find video but it was horrible

hanlou362

Aug 20, 2024
widnes uk
Btw she’s 3 yrs off retirement age so if she s taken early retirement why not say? Deffo been given the tin tack especially after that clap back to someone abt if they were in her care home, I can’t find video but it was horrible
It’s on YouTube if you type in nannabea herncliffe care home. I’ve tried to post it here but it won’t let me without paying for YouTube premium. She also mentions in said video that TikTok is her second job, but in her latest video she is saying that TikTok is her real job? Defo been sacked.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Just watched it on YouTube. I wish she'd stop calling herself an influencer lmaoo.
Must be onset of dementia if she thinks she brings something to the table

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Some time back I read on another group that evidence of her nastiness to people who post comments on her TTs had been sent to her employers with the intention of getting her the sack. It would seem that they got their wish.

I must add though that I do NOT condone this kind of behaviour, just because you dislike someone it does not give you the right to sabotage their livelihood and reputation just for fun and that’s what they’re doing.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Some time back I read on another group that evidence of her nastiness to people who post comments on her TTs had been sent to her employers with the intention of getting her the sack. It would seem that they got their wish.

I must add though that I do NOT condone this kind of behaviour, just because you dislike someone it does not give you the right to sabotage their livelihood and reputation just for fun and that’s what they’re doing.
She works in a care home and was threatening the person commenting that if they ever needed a care home they should watch out… That is not an appropriate joke to make. I don’t personally take stuff off these sites or contact anyone but if she puts that out there then someone may decide to report her to her job for making comments like that. She shouldn’t be making jokes about harming or killing people in care homes she doesn’t like. Consequences of her own actions, I don’t care if the old boot got kicked out of her job for it. Should shut her gob next time.

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She works in a care home and was threatening the person commenting that if they ever needed a care home they should watch out… That is not an appropriate joke to make. I don’t personally take stuff off these sites or contact anyone but if she puts that out there then someone may decide to report her to her job for making comments like that. She shouldn’t be making jokes about harming or killing people in care homes she doesn’t like. Consequences of her own actions, I don’t care if the old boot got kicked out of her job for it. Should shut her gob next time.

When you put it like that, then yes. She's her own worst enemy and deserved disciplinary action being taken.