Nanna Bea @Nannabea

Trog

Jul 13, 2024
West Yorkshire
She obviously doesn't know the difference between being an influencer and being under the influence.

There's a new Caribbean fast food outlet opening next week quite close to where I live and they've already made their first mistake
"an opening appearance by Nanna Bea"
given her popularity in this town it doesn't bode well for them.

Trog

Jul 13, 2024
West Yorkshire
Meet and greet? 😂
Probably hinting at her takeaway appearance next Sunday, she has told the owner in reply to a Facebook post........"once you do I will post the poster all over my socials …… you may get quite a few show up"

In other news, Supermarkets in Keighley have reported a sudden massive demand for eggs, a spokesman for one local supermarket said "it's very strange, we've also had enquiries if we could provide rotten well out of date eggs

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Always got to be over the top and the centre of attention hasn’t she? The “give me my money” trend is unfunny enough as it is let alone funny enough to fall on the floor laughing in the middle of Toby Carvery.

She’s my favourite hate watch 🤣
Pathetic, that trend is pathetic and childish, not even remotely funny. The way she acts makes me wonder if she’s entering her second childhood or has already reached it.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Good Lord, just seen it and wanted to curl up and die with embarrassment. She really is a special kind of special. The falling on the floor afterwards too…absolutely pathetic. She’s so desperate for attention it makes me cringe.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.png
    IMG_1888.png
    472.8 KB · Views: 22

hanlou362

Aug 20, 2024
widnes uk
Just seen Steven Rivers (Anxious Steve’s) video where he is showing her saying to somebody “go away your life is not needed.” Shocking to think that she works (or worked) in a care setting 😳
I’ve just seen this video I actually feel sick to my stomach to think she has been looking after people when they are at their most vulnerable and she’s making comments like this on a worldwide social media platform. I really hope the person she replies too is ok after reading that because the consequences will be devastating if she said that to the wrong person who may already be feeling that way 💔

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Good Lord, just seen it and wanted to curl up and die with embarrassment. She really is a special kind of special. The falling on the floor afterwards too…absolutely pathetic. She’s so desperate for attention it makes me cringe.
First thing I thought of was how she fell on the floor. Think nannas been watching too many of those and decided to push her acting skills (the skills she thinks she's got) further. Get up you silly old f.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Always got to be over the top and the centre of attention hasn’t she? The “give me my money” trend is unfunny enough as it is let alone funny enough to fall on the floor laughing in the middle of Toby Carvery.

She’s my favourite hate watch 🤣
Her s acting skills made an appearance. Embarrassing