Nanna Bea @Nannabea

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
She’s off ‘jet setting’ soon so she’ll probably try and style it out with a load of holiday content. I did a FB search for her and she was asking questions about place she’s going. Seems like this hotel will be a right step up from the last one that looked like a Beirut hostel.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
I went down a Nanna Bea rabbit hole on FB and I’m creasing up as she actually refers to her self in the third person. What a narc. Also…this post….’Foodie’

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 32
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
She's been very quiet, not even any reposts. Do you think an apology video is imminent? Not that it would make any difference! I think her fate is sealed and she needs to crawl back under her rock

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I went down a Nanna Bea rabbit hole on FB and I’m creasing up as she actually refers to her self in the third person. What a narc. Also…this post….’Foodie’
Why specify that?? 😂 Makes her look like a right knob, British people can work in restaurants abroad and cook non British food as well ya t… She thinks by slating British food she looks like more of a foodie

Last edited:

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Why specify that?? 😂 Makes her look like a right knob, British people can work in restaurants abroad and cook non British food as well ya t… She thinks by slating British food she looks like more of a foodie
Creases me up that she thinks she’s so cosmopolitan. She’s literally the epitome of someone with no culture or class.

O123

Aug 12, 2024
United Kingdom
And saying to somebody “bless ya it is not affordable for all” who said they are s live, saw them and thought it was horrible

Someone commented on her food shop video “your life isn’t needed” and she liked the reply to it that said “that’s terrible” 😂😂