Nanna Bea @Nannabea

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Please. No one requested a close up of those grotty sandals she's worn into the ground with her trotters. Over sharing is over baring. I love wearing sandals but i hate how they create dark sweat marks and I'm always conscious of people seeing them yet she puts them up to the camera for all her sheep followers to see. Beggars belief

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Nelly No-it-all Nannabea Stewart has made a cauliflower cheese, the sauce made with cornflour. She proudly announced that it was “roux”. You stupid stupid woman, you consider yourself a foodie? Even a novice cook knows that you can’t made a basic roux with cornflour, it has to be plain flour, the concoction you mixed up was simply a savoury custard. You need to get your facts right before opening that cats’ anus of a mouth of yours. You’re a prize big headed dickhead.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Nelly No-it-all Nannabea Stewart has made a cauliflower cheese, the sauce made with cornflour. She proudly announced that it was “roux”. You stupid stupid woman, you consider yourself a foodie? Even a novice cook knows that you can’t made a basic roux with cornflour, it has to be plain flour, the concoction you mixed up was simply a savoury custard. You need to get your facts right before opening that cats’ anus of a mouth of yours. You’re a prize big headed dickhead.
And it was burnt!

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
The poisoned dwarf is acting differently on her kfc video, she's not throwing it about as much, and shes being polite, she must be off the lambrini, she's still rancid though and fgs put on a chuffin bra!!
This woman has got to be a liar. Says she doesn't know what KFC she's got in the bag because she just ' tap taps ' on the app? Who the hell just randomly taps item on a delivery app and doesn't choose? do right off. Never heard so much se in my life

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
This woman has got to be a liar. Says she doesn't know what KFC she's got in the bag because she just ' tap taps ' on the app? Who the hell just randomly taps item on a delivery app and doesn't choose? do right off. Never heard so much se in my life
Absolutely! Nobody does that. What a weirdo. Also, who’d crave a KFC when they’ve got a bout of ‘Turkey tummy’?! 🤢

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The poisoned dwarf is acting differently on her kfc video, she's not throwing it about as much, and shes being polite, she must be off the lambrini, she's still rancid though and fgs put on a chuffin bra!!
I think she’s had one BIG wake-up call due to the Toby Carvery and Idahoan responses after she was outed to them. Maybe she’s realised that her nasty, snarky responses weren’t as clever as she thought they were, they’ve become her downfall and rightly so. Well deserved, Bev, and long may it last.

Trog

Jul 13, 2024
West Yorkshire
I saw Grandpa Dave strolling round town this morning, something looked a bit different about him then I realised, he was walking bow legged, I think he's benefitted from Nanna's new found niceness.

"Oooooohhhhh I fancy some grrrrraaaaavy t'neet Dave 'n' t'toby wunt gi'us any so thall ha' t'give me some ooooh oooh ah'll 'ave a bit of chuternee too if tha dunt mind Turkey, I mean Dave"