Registration opens in a few days

May 30, 2024
UK
I am on Tattle, I had an account which I deleted then rejoined but could no longer write anything on the TikTok threads. It’s ridiculous stopping those who may have something new to add to those threads. They should block the individual Tattlers who cause the trouble rather than blocking everyone. I don’t read or contribute to any other threads so it’s pointless having an account when others are waiting to join

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
It's still closed.
I've heard they are doing this to make a demand for membership to get more posters for when it opens

Jul 1, 2024
Edinburgh
I know there is a waiting list but I doubt peoples accounts will become accepted, maybe they want it to fizzle out?
Don’t really understand that though. I’ve heard the owner or main admin “Helen” has said she hates the site and wants it to fizzle out. So why not just close it then? By limiting membership they are increasing demand and therefore creating the exact opposite of fizzling out.

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
Don’t really understand that though. I’ve heard the owner or main admin “Helen” has said she hates the site and wants it to fizzle out. So why not just close it then? By limiting membership they are increasing demand and therefore creating the exact opposite of fizzling out.
What did helen say?

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
In a lime gloss interview with Helen McDougal, when asked what the future of tattle was she said “I expect it to slowly die out and I look forward to that.”
Thanks I googled and found that paste below. That was only half the quote and in full it reads differently from 2020

What do you think is the future of tattle life?​

Helen: I expect it to slowly die out and I look forward to that.

I hope regulations catch up and influencers become open to criticisms regarding their business practices, therefore there won’t be a need for a separate platform to express our frustrations and views, but until then tattle is not going anywhere. I think of it a public service.

Mar 1, 2024
Thanks I googled and found that paste below. That was only half the quote and in full it reads differently from 2020

What do you think is the future of tattle life?​

Helen: I expect it to slowly die out and I look forward to that.

I hope regulations catch up and influencers become open to criticisms regarding their business practices, therefore there won’t be a need for a separate platform to express our frustrations and views, but until then tattle is not going anywhere. I think of it a public service.
I doubt it will die out. If it’s not going anywhere then why are people on a waiting list? 🤔

Talk about contradicting.