Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
"super super cute"
"claaaaaaaas"
:oops:

Those animal garden ornaments look like they should be 2 for a pound in Poundland.

What IS Jodie's mum thinking allowing her daughter around her still? Does no one else look out for her welfare? The dad?
Jodie has been let run around on her own since she was about 5 or 6 there’s no dad there she’s basically let do what she wants the mum put a post up once saying some man in a van tried to take her but next day Jodie was walking to school alone again 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She never met Micheal,he was from,unline dateing.
I was trying to work out though if Jamie was born in 2012 how long was she his dad then? If Michael only passed away in 2011 would she not have been with Jamie’s dad then, she really didn’t think too much of Michael if she was with someone new a few months later 😳 but in saying that she’s probably made it up lol he never existed

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I was trying to work out though if Jamie was born in 2012 how long was she his dad then? If Michael only passed away in 2011 would she not have been with Jamie’s dad then, she really didn’t think too much of Michael if she was with someone new a few months later 😳 but in saying that she’s probably made it up lol he never existed
She never met Michael he was an on line romance,think he lived in France(un sure about that)

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She’s only doing all that so people will say oh why are you buying her that and she can start the rants all over again. She needs to keep bringing it up for attention. Plus buying the kids (the alive ones) that prime it actually tastes like bleach and the crap that’s in it I would buy it for my daughter. I got it to try myself and it’s rotten. The prime rage is over it will be something new soon. And more stuff for bags of tat. Haven’t seen make any up in a long while
What happened to all the prime from the cemetary?? I noticed it’s all gone