Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Aw no more parties. It’s woe is me ,no comes to the party and it’s too expensive. Looking someone to foot the bill more like. Hoping someone will take pity on the poor grieving mother who is bullied constantly. And what about Logan doesn’t he warrant a mention.
It’s always poor me! Ranting and raving about everything and anything!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Aw no more parties. It’s woe is me ,no comes to the party and it’s too expensive. Looking someone to foot the bill more like. Hoping someone will take pity on the poor grieving mother who is bullied constantly. And what about Logan doesn’t he warrant a mention.
Oh does she have as much crazy people in the comments on Facebook as there are on tiktok?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
It’s about time she stopped those parties anyway she’s making a fing fool of herself. I’m still in disbelief she had a full on party for a supposed miscarriage. I mean come on, that’s just off the charts crazy. Spiderman will breathe a sigh of relief I’m sure, not having to participate in that freak show 🥴

Not sure, I mean, if she pays him, it's an easy gig. Normally he would need to entertain the birthday child, here he just needs to show up, do a couple of cringey poses, and collect his £

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
It’s about time she stopped those parties anyway she’s making a fing fool of herself. I’m still in disbelief she had a full on party for a supposed miscarriage. I mean come on, that’s just off the charts crazy. Spiderman will breathe a sigh of relief I’m sure, not having to participate in that freak show 🥴
The Spider-Man can refuse to come at the end of the day it’s money but I can tell you he feels the most always he ever bes a part do lot kids is easy instead of having to visit a grave and hold Jamie’s photos