Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think she has shown her true colours to everyone lately and she can’t have a party because there’s no one left to invite, and she has realised how silly she looks, but it’ll be anything to get others to feel sorry for her she never stops does she? She usually invites Jodie and the twins but I think with her actions a few weeks ago they won’t be allowed hear her but I suppose that’ll be the fault of the bullies too 😳 not her reacting like an asshole to Jodie and posting it on tik tok and then behaving like a psycho because it was shared.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
New here but omg this woman is such a car crash - I can’t look away, and it’s so good reading all your posts which back up everything I’ve thought but couldn’t say because I’d be blocked lol. Re: the latest video, you can tell she’s on full manipulation mode with the Prime’s for the kids… I wonder if she’d be saying “that’s what makes it all worthwhile” if one of the twins dared to take a sip of Jamie’s prime… She’d have to be restrained!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wonder if she’d be saying “that’s what makes it all worthwhile” if one of the twins dared to take a sip of Jamie’s prime… She’d have to be restrained!

I dont know how the twins mum dare let her girls around her. Does she never think if she can react like that to family how would be if she decides the twins have upset her? Some people really their parenting skills called into question

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
I dont know how the twins mum dare let her girls around her. Does she never think if she can react like that to family how would be if she decides the twins have upset her? Some people really their parenting skills called into question
I know! The fact that Jodie’s mum could let her be around a woman who said, not once but many times, “I’m gonna kill Jodie”, is just shocking! But poor Sabrina is the one who needs catered to and gets bullied - yeah right lol.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Here's an idea. Buy a bunch of flowers. Go to grave. Leave flowers, say a prayer and go home. Do not video. It's life, we can't control what happens that child is an angel. Deal with it in your own private way like I do. The end. 😎
Exactly if she stopped posting everything we wouldn’t have anything to comment on. Mourn your child in private it’s no one’s else’s business.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
New here but omg this woman is such a car crash - I can’t look away, and it’s so good reading all your posts which back up everything I’ve thought but couldn’t say because I’d be blocked lol. Re: the latest video, you can tell she’s on full manipulation mode with the Prime’s for the kids… I wonder if she’d be saying “that’s what makes it all worthwhile” if one of the twins dared to take a sip of Jamie’s prime… She’d have to be restrained!
Another cracker user name 😂😂 welcome!

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I think she has shown her true colours to everyone lately and she can’t have a party because there’s no one left to invite, and she has realised how silly she looks, but it’ll be anything to get others to feel sorry for her she never stops does she? She usually invites Jodie and the twins but I think with her actions a few weeks ago they won’t be allowed hear her but I suppose that’ll be the fault of the bullies too 😳 not her reacting like an asshole to Jodie and posting it on tik tok and then behaving like a psycho because it was shared.
I’m pretty sure I heard on an older video, one of the twins said they would be in Poland so couldn’t come to Jamie’s party.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Her new video 😂 saying about people being jealous 😂 I near spat my tea out lol jealous of what???
She has no concept on real life at all does she 🙄 the day that I would be jealous of Sabrina is the day I’m been took away in a straight jacket!! 😂
Aside from being laughable, the jealousy thing makes no sense; I thought her life was so difficult and her suffering was worse than anyone else’s, so why would we want her life?