Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wat does she think we are jealous of,a grown woman,who plays with toys and dollies?allways on repeat mode,buys her pets out of date food,has no friends,lives life in lala land..i dont think we jealous of you!try again
Jealous is not the word I would use 😂 there is wiser locked up the attention is slipping people aren’t my replying as much so she’ll have to do something big and dramatic now to get the attention back but she doesn’t realise people are seeing the real her and will eventually stop giving her any attention. The first time she had the police out they were great but now they aren’t as they aren’t giving her the same attention and because they told her to stop harassing people, now she’s saying it’s there fault too if anything happens to her 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Doesn’t matter how many bottles of prime she gets the girls to pose with, nobody will forget the disgusting comments she made about poor wee Jodie. Sabrina is the sicko

Shame Jodie's mum didnt think her calling her daughter and "evil b***ch" and threatening to kill her warrants keeping her away from her. I feel for Jodie, seems no one is looking out for her. They amount of views those videos got, someone will have seen it and shown Jodie

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She’s got the girls posing with their Prime’s now 🤣 she’s trying to make her sheep followers associate Prime with her being her fake generous self, instead of how they last saw her talking about Prime with a child when she was making death threats left, right and centre.
She's lost the plot,but she lost it years ago...

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Doesn’t matter how many bottles of prime she gets the girls to pose with, nobody will forget the disgusting comments she made about poor wee Jodie. Sabrina is the sicko
Let’s be honest she only bought a load of bottles cos they are cheap. If it was a new one at £20 she would only get Jamie one. The rest wouldn’t get a look in.