Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The woman has no decorum or respect. I remember the twins were at her house one time. And one of them had a skirt on , the wee girl was sitting on the manky sofa with the skirt rising up and you could see her underpants. Now anyone else would take the camera off the girl to preserve her dignity. Oh no not Sabrina she had the camera right on the girl for 5 mins. Disgusting behaviour. And with her profile being not private anyone could have seen that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We were such a tiny group for such a long time, Sabrina gave us more advertising than we could ever have wished for. :ROFLMAO: Bet that reeeeally annoys her.
I love how the newer members are picking their user names!:LOL:
I was thinking the same I wouldn’t have known about it this group only for Sabrina talking about it lol and it’s kind of scary how many people want to join lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
The woman has no decorum or respect. I remember the twins were at her house one time. And one of them had a skirt on , the wee girl was sitting on the manky sofa with the skirt rising up and you could see her underpants. Now anyone else would take the camera off the girl to preserve her dignity. Oh no not Sabrina she had the camera right on the girl for 5 mins. Disgusting behaviour. And with her profile being not private anyone could have seen that.
I would be livid at anyone putting my kids on a public social media forum, especially the likes of Sabrina who attracts so much attention for being a crack pot.It baffles me how all these wee girls parents don’t have a problem with this! Seems they’re just happy to have someone to dump the kids on.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think everyone that watched (minus the enablers) saw what we saw all along but couldn’t say what they really felt for fear of abuse/ block.
She doesn’t even realise she’s making herself look worse by what she is doing she’s clueless. I wouldn’t give my kids prime and they are older then them wee girls. Jodie’s mum and the twins mum don’t care as long as they have a babysitter i wouldn’t leave my cat with her let alone a child

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Shame Jodie's mum didnt think her calling her daughter and "evil b***ch" and threatening to kill her warrants keeping her away from her. I feel for Jodie, seems no one is looking out for her. They amount of views those videos got, someone will have seen it and shown Jodie
Tbh I think it’s mad she’s showing other peoples children’s faces all over her tiktok. I wonder does she ask them for consent before she rams a phone camera in their face . Only does it to try and make herself look good , just makes her look desperate for attention.