Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She said the camper was beng put away for a Christmas present, surely she isnt buying "the guuuuuurlsssssssss" Christmas presents now? :oops:
she always buys the guurlssss Christmas presents sure she loves them millions there amazing her world her everything they help her massively they will never ever leave oh wait it’s my choice I don’t have to explain myself there’s no bond what so ever I’m selling now 😂

May 20, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s probably trying to lay low but she won’t be able to help herself.i predict another rant by the end of the week. Anyone on here on her fb? I know someone shared a few screenshots of the se she’s posting on there, I wonder if she’s being so quiet there too.
I'm on her fb the last thing she posted was about the party in June and how someone has leaked it here because apparently it wasn't mentioned in tt

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She is obsessed with the toy shop and being on there so that’ll be why she’s quiet lol but as someone else said there will be another rant by the end of the week she won’t be able to help herself 😊
She problay,fanices the man on the toy shop,and thinks if i keep,buying from him,i might b in with a chance!!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She must have got her pips today..she gets paid once a month,on a wed
I'm all for being kind to people but for her to buy loads of se to pack up and litter the streets for people to find is a bit extreme 😅. Wasting money is a hobby of hers . She should be made to go out and work and earn her money , not sit on her ass and buying se . All that money she's wasted could have bought her new furniture etc .

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm all for being kind to people but for her to buy loads of se to pack up and litter the streets for people to find is a bit extreme 😅. Wasting money is a hobby of hers . She should be made to go out and work and earn her money , not sit on her ass and buying se . All that money she's wasted could have bought her new furniture etc .
It’s the random acts of kindness bit that makes me laugh it’s not random if it’s posted on tik tok and planned out lol

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Followed her for agessss and she ONLY ever mentioned Jamie, I was off TikTok for ages now back and she’s now lost a Logan??? Since when??? 🙈🙈🙈🙈 never ever once mentioned him ages ago
Apparently a physic gave her a reading and told her someone in heaven is holding her baby but it wasn't jamie it was the miscarriage she had in the past so she decided to call him logan , bizzar as it sounds 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I want to know WHY she doesn't work? Did she ever work? She is able to go on tic toc, go out and walk about. Same that one "the name is Luna" have at look at this girl. Lost for words.
She said "she paid her dues" when questioned about the amount of benefits she reaps in. She hasnt worked since Jamie, so thats at least 12 years, she is what? mid 40s? I doubt she would be in the higher tax bracket so she has paid very little "dues"

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Followed her for agessss and she ONLY ever mentioned Jamie, I was off TikTok for ages now back and she’s now lost a Logan??? Since when??? 🙈🙈🙈🙈 never ever once mentioned him ages ago

Logan was made up so she can buy baby tat, sorry, "rainbow baby" tat (she doesnt understand what the term rainbow baby means) she just buys every tacky bit of rainbow tat for "Logie bear" who she seems to forget about half of the time and slips his name in as a after thought

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly, nothing random about it 😂😂
To me and probably others random acts of kindness are paying for someone’s shopping or helping a stranger on the street .key word random. Not making up bags of tat and leaving them on the street then watching who gets them. She plans it all and sits back and waits for the appreciation messages. She does it to get attention and praise. She gets dopamine boost everytime someone mentions her name so she has to come up with new ways to get it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She buys about 3 boxes of toys a week not to mention all the other se she buys in b&m when she’s out. Yet she makes up about 5 bags every few weeks. She’s just addicted to buying toys. Bad enough buying them for a child who isn’t here, but buying them for 2 plastic dolls is just taking the fing piss
Be different slightly if she was taking photos or doing scenes with them but she doesn’t. She hasn’t put up a pick of them in a long time. She says they help her massively but how? She doesn’t role play with them or pretend feed them or change them like others do after they have lost a baby. She plays with them like a child. Taking them out In the pram or dressing them in clothes. Others have said she is still a child in her head that why she loves toys.