Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I want to know WHY she doesn't work? Did she ever work? She is able to go on tic toc, go out and walk about. Same that one "the name is Luna" have at look at this girl. Lost for words.
I think she said she did before Jamie. Im sorry, but she’s using that as an excuse now. She really has made her whole life about him and he isn’t even here. Loads of people lose babies/kids. They don’t sit about 12 years later using it as an excuse to get sympathy.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She said "she paid her dues" when questioned about the amount of benefits she reaps in. She hasnt worked since Jamie, so thats at least 12 years, she is what? mid 40s? I doubt she would be in the higher tax bracket so she has paid very little "dues"
She says she used to work night shift I’m assuming a factory so why can’t she do that again. She has experience and can work at night no children to look after during the day. She claims she can’t due to her anxiety but she can post on TikTok and go about everywhere like normal.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Be different slightly if she was taking photos or doing scenes with them but she doesn’t. She hasn’t put up a pick of them in a long time. She says they help her massively but how? She doesn’t role play with them or pretend feed them or change them like others do after they have lost a baby. She plays with them like a child. Taking them out In the pram or dressing them in clothes. Others have said she is still a child in her head that why she loves toys.

The account she is on now started off as her reborn account. She talked the talk about doing role play etc but she didnt know what to do, there was 3 or 4 rubbishy photos of them sitting on a toy and then she asked people what they wanted to see and no one took her up on it. She clearly watches others doing it but she has no imagination or maternal ability. She keeps buying them clothes and toys but its not full filling her. She just goes through the motions.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Myself included. Had maternity leave, got myself help and back to work I went. No excuse. Life goes on, devastating as it is but you learn to cope. It's an excuse not to work. Sickens me. 🤢
She genuinely doesn’t want to work she has made this her way of life which is so wrong she won’t accept help or admit she needs help she likes the attention.
I am so sorry you went through the same your right it’s devastating and would be hard to move on from but other try their best she doesn’t try at all.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She genuinely doesn’t want to work she has made this her way of life which is so wrong she won’t accept help or admit she needs help she likes the attention.
I am so sorry you went through the same your right it’s devastating and would be hard to move on from but other try their best she doesn’t try at all.
Thank you. She has made this her life. Help is available. It sickens me that people use this as their goal and just constantly go on about it. I wouldn't dream of doing what she does, it is completely NOT normal 100%. Up and out to work, gym, hobbies and deal with it in your own way!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I'm all for being kind to people but for her to buy loads of se to pack up and litter the streets for people to find is a bit extreme 😅. Wasting money is a hobby of hers . She should be made to go out and work and earn her money , not sit on her ass and buying se . All that money she's wasted could have bought her new furniture etc .
If she is looking for new furniture etc, normally gets free cycle,she has no shame.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She buys about 3 boxes of toys a week not to mention all the other se she buys in b&m when she’s out. Yet she makes up about 5 bags every few weeks. She’s just addicted to buying toys. Bad enough buying them for a child who isn’t here, but buying them for 2 plastic dolls is just taking the fing piss
She dosent go to b and m,she was caught shop lifting,its home bargins,pound shop,and Asdsa.x

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She buys about 3 boxes of toys a week not to mention all the other se she buys in b&m when she’s out. Yet she makes up about 5 bags every few weeks. She’s just addicted to buying toys. Bad enough buying them for a child who isn’t here, but buying them for 2 plastic dolls is just taking the fing piss
She dosent go to b and m,she was caught shop lifting,its home bargins,pound shop,and Asdsa.x

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I think she said she did before Jamie. Im sorry, but she’s using that as an excuse now. She really has made her whole life about him and he isn’t even here. Loads of people lose babies/kids. They don’t sit about 12 years later using it as an excuse to get sympathy.
She worked in copeland in cookstown,(not sure of the right spelling),its a factory,which packs medical supplies etc,she left when fell pregent.
She dosent work,cause she claims,she has mental health problems,she its just a lazy b..
I did report her ages ago,but they done nothing.
She used to watch and look after other peoples pets(and get paid for it),she put it all on face book tictoc,wasnt around then.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She says she used to work night shift I’m assuming a factory so why can’t she do that again. She has experience and can work at night no children to look after during the day. She claims she can’t due to her anxiety but she can post on TikTok and go about everywhere like normal.
I have bad anxiety,on 4 tablets a day for it,and i work!!yet she can walk round the town.