Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
When did the second son Logan appear? She only ever mentioned Jamie . His name isn’t on the headstone either? Or was this a miscarriage? She attends hospital appointments with that doll I wonder what they make of her 😬
One day out of the blue she announced she’d had an early miscarriage. No scan pic, no confirmation of a pregnancy from what I can gather. For all she knows it could have been a late period ffs.

May 8, 2024
Omagh
One day out of the blue she announced she’d had an early miscarriage. No scan pic, no confirmation of a pregnancy from what I can gather. For all she knows it could have been a late period ffs.
She clearly made it up 4 sympathy and people are actually falling for it they are worse than her . As for the birthday parties wtf like

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
First time poster here lol

The crying about the doxing of her address is melting me. She has gave out her own address on her own. I seen a video where she got on the bus and asked if he was going to (her street) and she has her dirty bins in most videos with her house number. If no one was giving her hate comments she would be bored stupid, she thrives off the attention.

Ps. I am only here because Sabrina mentioned it on her TikTok 🤣
I, like others, don’t care about Sabrina’s address. I do think nobody should go to her address if they know it. But she gives it to half the town, all the people at Jamie’s parties etc. Made my laugh when she said the PSNI don’t care and don’t help her. I (and plenty of others) in emergency situations have needed the PSNI and they’ve came and helped me and god knows what would have happened if they didn’t. I’ll forever be grateful to them. But I don’t call them over the slightest thing

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
When did the second son Logan appear? She only ever mentioned Jamie . His name isn’t on the headstone either? Or was this a miscarriage? She attends hospital appointments with that doll I wonder what they make of her 😬
I believe she said he was an early miscarriage, and that as it was so early she hadn’t had a scan so didn’t know if the baby was a boy or a girl. Then a medium told her the baby was a boy so she named him Logan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I, like others, don’t care about Sabrina’s address. I do think nobody should go to her address if they know it. But she gives it to half the town, all the people at Jamie’s parties etc. Made my laugh when she said the PSNI don’t care and don’t help her. I (and plenty of others) in emergency situations have needed the PSNI and they’ve came and helped me and god knows what would have happened if they didn’t. I’ll forever be grateful to them. But I don’t call them over the slightest thing
There’s no helping Sabrina. She’s a drain on the emergency services. Throwing her toys out of the pram just because she doesn’t like people’s opinions of her. I’m the same, I don’t care about her address, I keep my opinions on here and that’s it. She just loves to play the victim.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Was the miscarriage from the same daddy does anyone know ?
No, Jamie’s dad is “sperm donor” and Logan’s dad is some mystery man. However, their daddy in heaven is Michael (the online boyfriend who was probably a catfish) and, if I remember correctly, they also sometimes get motorbike rides from “daddy Ryan” in heaven… certainly a confusing family tree.