Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Its clear she doesn't understand there is more than one type of grooming. She obviously only thinks of grooming in a sexual sense.
She does everything she can to entice children into her house, apart from her kitchen/bathroom, every other room is jam packed with toys, even the hall is lined with then, she stuffs them full of garbage non stop, Prime/crisps/sweeties/chocolate/cakes and freely admits she never says no to them. She has no maternal instincts or she wouldn't be putting all these wee girls online. Why their parents aren't down at her door is beyond me, even Jody's wee friend Ella is it? is getting sucked into SabrinaWorld

I don't think she is a predator, but she certainly isn't fit to be around children. It's all nicey nicey until she snaps, and it happens SO quickly

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not sure where u got ur info but ur so far from the truth pity
??,it is the truth,a friend of a friend was at that wedding, the pair of them were blind drunk,she made a statement that it was all Ryan's fault,and that she was only standing up for him
Fact:her neighbours ex husband is in England,yes,he his a paedophilia, she is the biggest lier on two feet!
All of this true..ask the neighbours sister,she will tell u the same.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not sure where u got ur info but ur so far from the truth pity
??,it is the truth,a friend of a friend was at that wedding, the pair of them were blind drunk,she made a statement that it was all Ryan's fault,and that she was only standing up for him
Fact:her neighbours ex husband is in England,yes,he his a paedophilia, she is the biggest lier on two feet!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
And Sabrina, her self,per usual, posted it all over tic toc .(about the wedding)

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Do u recherche and Google him jail to good for it al I no he animal to her neighbour beat her
I wouldt listen to a word she says,I hate the sight of her..
She told lies about something(really bad lies),I heard it back,of course she didn't admit to it when I seen he,her and Sabrina r well matched!!!

Attachments

• b9d7582d872743afeb6314e0362460c6.mp4
    6.5 MB

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
I, like others, don’t care about Sabrina’s address. I do think nobody should go to her address if they know it. But she gives it to half the town, all the people at Jamie’s parties etc. Made my laugh when she said the PSNI don’t care and don’t help her. I (and plenty of others) in emergency situations have needed the PSNI and they’ve came and helped me and god knows what would have happened if they didn’t. I’ll forever be grateful to them. But I don’t call them over the slightest thing
I doubt anyone would go to her address she just likes to use the fact that people have it as attention seeking. I personally have never seen a threat made towards Sabrina it’s the truth that hurts her and unfortunately for her that’s not a crime.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
If you were getting bullied that bad why not delete the app or stop posting s? Also who is Ryan is this crazy story? Was he a lover? She actually thrives on attention. She seriously need intervention from the mental health team. No way was she in and out of A&E so quick. She would have to be assessed. I think she bandaged herself. Wiser locked up for less in secure units.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I remember a few years ago, the partner of her next door neighbour was caught by them pedo hunters,it wouldn't be to do with that.
You could be right but they used to be friends well I say friends but I feel even the neighbour just tolerated her, that would be a low blow even for Sabrina and if I remember right the neighbour was done for stealing about 25 years ago so it’s going back a while

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ella's dad is horrible to,but I know you can't blame the child,for that
He’s a creep he added me on fb I thought it was innocent enough then started messaging me and ringing me I blocked him. I’m not sure how his kids will grow up I don’t know much about the mother

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If you were getting bullied that bad why not delete the app or stop posting s? Also who is Ryan is this crazy story? Was he a lover? She actually thrives on attention. She seriously need intervention from the mental health team. No way was she in and out of A&E so quick. She would have to be assessed. I think she bandaged herself. Wiser locked up for less in secure units.
She admitted on a video that she bandages them herself big bandages then you see a few scrapes a few days later all for attention anyone I know who self harms keeps it’s covered they won’t want people to know it’s a genuine coping mechanism for them and that’s where Sabrina is wrong too self harm isn’t a suicide attempt.
Ryan is an ex who passed away last year she was blaming his ex for this group and bullying her she blamed everyone

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Its clear she doesn't understand there is more than one type of grooming. She obviously only thinks of grooming in a sexual sense.
She does everything she can to entice children into her house, apart from her kitchen/bathroom, every other room is jam packed with toys, even the hall is lined with then, she stuffs them full of garbage non stop, Prime/crisps/sweeties/chocolate/cakes and freely admits she never says no to them. She has no maternal instincts or she wouldn't be putting all these wee girls online. Why their parents aren't down at her door is beyond me, even Jody's wee friend Ella is it? is getting sucked into SabrinaWorld

I don't think she is a predator, but she certainly isn't fit to be around children. It's all nicey nicey until she snaps, and it happens SO quickly
I agree with you I don’t think she’s a predator she’s just weird I wouldn’t let my kids near her she’s not even a nice person. She fell out sour the twins mum once and the twins went to talk to her and she ignored them.
She’s too unstable to be around kids i wouldn’t trust her at all.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Would be pretty funny though to post a birthday card or something to her. To Sabrina from comment cafe 😂
She would loose the plot 😂😂 would be funny though. I don’t get how she calls us bullies either as none of us go near her or say anything to her directly and anything we have said is the truth she said we want her to self harm if she chooses to do so that’s up to her that’s not my intention by posting on here.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She admitted on a video that she bandages them herself big bandages then you see a few scrapes a few days later all for attention anyone I know who self harms keeps it’s covered they won’t want people to know it’s a genuine coping mechanism for them and that’s where Sabrina is wrong too self harm isn’t a suicide attempt.
Ryan is an ex who passed away last year she was blaming his ex for this group and bullying her she blamed everyone
Omg I knew she bandaged herself. I don't even think she was seen in ED. PROBABLY walked back out ffs