Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Its quite a rabbit hole once you start, ...... I didnt know she had Santa at the grave :oops: That Mickey & Minnie are terrifying
I blocked out the information on the headstone, unlike Sabrina I wouldnt divulge personal details of a headstone online
In the name of holy good do, bad enough that she’s pretending Jamie is still about, but to bring other people into it as well. She really has made her whole life about doing things for Jamie. She’s wasting her life away catering for the dead

May 8, 2024
Omagh
😂😂 hubby asking me why I'm laughing my head off and I'm busy trying to explain to him what the craic is . His response is WTAF 😂 . I still have a baby doll I've kept since I was a child and he says let's do the tesco shop tomorrow with the doll in a trolly 😂😂 .
Every time my hubby hears Sabrina on the phone he’s like not that looper again 😂

May 6, 2024
Scotland
In the name of holy good do, bad enough that she’s pretending Jamie is still about, but to bring other people into it as well. She really has made her whole life about doing things for Jamie. She’s wasting her life away catering for the dead
Wat,you never seen,the video of him riding the super man bike,his nana bought him?he does it at night time,when every one is sleeping,he even puts on, His crash helmet 😆