Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wat,you never seen,the video of him riding the super man bike,his nana bought him?he does it at night time,when every one is sleeping,he even puts on, His crash helmet 😆
I’m in no doubt she actually believes this 😂 the way she buys toys and says look Jamie at what I got you, it seriously makes me want to cringe myself inside out 🥴

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What's this about the nephew being abusive,I never heard that,I know one of them doesn't live here anymore so it must be the other one,heard rumours he's a d**g dealer too.
He battered his gf last year broke her ankle when she tried to escape nd was punching the head of her in a park in that area and paid one of the neighbours to stay silent they are all scum, he’s out on bail he’s not the one that mother away and Sabrina and her sister were buying gifts for him in prison

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg she’s just shown her arm saying no fresh no fresh, meaning no fresh cuts. Now she claims she needed an ambulance not even 2 weeks ago because it was that bad, well there’s no sign of anything healing over or any cuts at all that would back her story up. Absolute dirty lying b!
That’s what angered me too an ambulance for nothing a few scrapes like what was the need for the police and ambulance. Goes to prove she’s a liar and an attention seeker

May 6, 2024
Scotland
He battered his gf last year broke her ankle when she tried to escape nd was punching the head of her in a park in that area and paid one of the neighbours to stay silent they are all scum, he’s out on bail he’s not the one that mother away and Sabrina and her sister were buying gifts for him in prison
Whom are we talking about?I seriously can't keep up,this better than her live.it must one of Lorraine sons?starting a with "b"?