Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey guys , just want to thank yous all , if it wasn't for our chatter on here last night and up later than usual🙈 , I would never have noticed hubby's phone charger over heating and smoke coming out of it , I could have woken up to my house on fire . He had bought a cheap charger from a local garage yesterday as he left his at work . Hes raging 😤 we will be complaining to the company that's for sure . Yous saved our home and lives by keeping me entertained on here ❤️ xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hey guys , just want to thank yous all , if it wasn't for our chatter on here last night and up later than usual🙈 , I would never have noticed hubby's phone charger over heating and smoke coming out of it , I could have woken up to my house on fire . He had bought a cheap charger from a local garage yesterday as he left his at work . Hes raging 😤 we will be complaining to the company that's for sure . Yous saved our home and lives by keeping me entertained on here ❤️ xx
Omg how bloody scary! Thank god you spotted it, so glad yous are ok. That’s something I wouldn’t even think twice about, buying a charger from a garage, I’d assume it was safe! Definitely make a complaint, the next person might not be so lucky! X

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

How scary for you, thankfully all safe <3 I wasnt up last night but glad the others were.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Jeez I hope everyone’s ok! ❤️

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I can’t listen to her lives anymore it’s just her moaning about how she’s been through hell blah blah blah. And as for that top toys fella, he’s hard to listen to also. He’s like a CBeebies reject, and Sabrina constantly commenting ‘belter boom’ in the comments is cringe as hell. She literally has no life off tik tok.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I watched it,for about 5 mins( long enough) ,yes we got the blame,for giving her the cold.
She cannot be SO dumb to not realise the vast amounts of processed garbage she eats is the cause of low immunity. There is never anything of quality or nutritional value passes her lips. She just shovels in the huge quantities of junk food that she buys every week.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She cannot be SO dumb to not realise the vast amounts of processed garbage she eats is the cause of low immunity. There is never anything of quality or nutritional value passes her lips. She just shovels in the huge quantities of junk food that she buys every week.
Spends so much money on toys she can probably only afford the cheap processed junk food. It’s ridiculous, there she is with a tik tok up giving those twins toys. Saying she doesn’t do it for attention. Why post it then! Give them to them in private, the fact she posts on tik tok is only for attention! Trying to portray she’s mary poppins. The mother of those twins needs to step up and ask Sabrina to keep them off her social media. That’s not right at all.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She definitely loves the attention she can’t do one video without saying the words bullies or trolls 😂 she has a video up of her giving the twins toys like seriously does she not see how others view her, can she not give the toys without showing it on tik tok. Her followers are to blame as well because they feed her ego and need for attention by giving it to her 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Spends so much money on toys she can probably only afford the cheap processed junk food. It’s ridiculous, there she is with a tik tok up giving those twins toys. Saying she doesn’t do it for attention. Why post it then! Give them to them in private, the fact she posts on tik tok is only for attention! Trying to portray she’s mary poppins. The mother of those twins needs to step up and ask Sabrina to keep them off her social media. That’s not right at all.
I agree with you but she won’t keep them away from sabrina she’s at work and leaves them with her, her mother used to be here for a while looking after them but she must have went home again. Usually the twins go away for the whole summer what will Sabrina do then for her attention?