Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
fkkkk I wish I was you tonight 😂 jealous
I wouldt want to be living any were near her,a neighbour from hell!can you,s not reported to the housing, about her behaviour?write every thing,vedio record, if you can, and let the houseing,surly it not fair on the rest of the people who live there
She wouldt be to long in reporting if she thought she was right
The lion King,in b g t,was fantastic

May 6, 2024
antrim
We can't be sure sure she doesn read on her anymore 🤣 broke her promise to her boys didn last long
She’s just fuming she can’t control what’s said in here. I bet she’s hoping if she does this enough times the police will track us all down and tell us off. Unfortunately for her we aren’t doing anything illegal.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I wonder if any of the police have looked on here/Tattle/TikTok. Not because they think we are doing anything wrong, just to get an all round idea of whats going on? I think if any female officers have attended they might, more so than men. Not being sexist, I just think women are nosier :LOL:
I’d say so! Wouldn’t be surprised if they are on a few tattle threads gossiping about someone else. It’s just the norm these days. I bet they watch her tik toks out of curiosity, they’ll see straight away she’s a sandwich short of a picnic 🥴

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wouldt want to be living any were near her,a neighbour from hell!can you,s not reported to the housing, about her behaviour?write every thing,vedio record, if you can, and let the houseing,surly it not fair on the rest of the people who live there
She wouldt be to long in reporting if she thought she was right
The lion King,in b g t,was fantastic
I plan to leave here as soon as I get somewhere else we were homeless so we had no choice but to come here but the park itself is ok no one bothers you she’s the only one who creates drama but everyone ignores her even people who used to talk to her have stopped there was few times I nearly rang the police when she was screaming at the dog I’ve never heard anything like it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Fell out with neighbours both sides ?
Not sure about the other side but she was blaming the other neighbour for commenting on her posts it was her she was on about having a partner for a pedo and being in jail, they used to be friends and Sabrina went on tik tok saying all that about her the other neighbour is a hard working decent wee woman who I would say ignores Sabrina

May 8, 2024
Omagh
Not sure about the other side but she was blaming the other neighbour for commenting on her posts it was her she was on about having a partner for a pedo and being in jail, they used to be friends and Sabrina went on tik tok saying all that about her
You keep your head out that window waiting for her to come home keep us posted 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wonder if any of the police have looked on here/Tattle/TikTok. Not because they think we are doing anything wrong, just to get an all round idea of whats going on? I think if any female officers have attended they might, more so than men. Not being sexist, I just think women are nosier :LOL:
I think they knew how crazy she was before she even started on tiktok I bet also when they have a quiet night they r on her tiktok finding out the full picture an laughing their asses off at her ... If she's at the hospital I'm sure wee turnip is loving life 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
She said a medium told her she had a miscarriage and it was a boy. She then asked her followers what to call him. She picked Logan from all the suggestions.

99.9% of people believe its all made up
She also said that Logan was a name she was thinking of for Jamie, but since she was younger she always said her son would be Jamie.