Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

DerryGirl

May 9, 2024
NI
She didn’t ring the police or call the ambulance 🚑 she always fights against going with them , What on earth does her mother go through every time that head case pulls one off her stunts I know some off you post she’s as crazy but she’s an elderly woman who be all accounts doesn’t go out and relies on family to help her
Right off to TikTok with the rest off the Minons so I am won’t say it again Minons you know who you are so you do I won’t mention names no I won’t mention names 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She didn’t ring the police or call the ambulance 🚑 she always fights against going with them , What on earth does her mother go through every time that head case pulls one off her stunts I know some off you post she’s as crazy but she’s an elderly woman who be all accounts doesn’t go out and relies on family to help her
Right off to TikTok with the rest off the Minons so I am won’t say it again Minons you know who you are so you do I won’t mention names no I won’t mention names 😂
She hates going that’s why I can’t understand why she puts posts up like that she knows someone will ring the police that’s why she posts them and then fights with the services I hope they arrest her some night. I don’t think her mother knows unless someone tells her but you’re right it’s not fair on her either. If she didn’t get attention and was just arrested she would stop it

May 6, 2024
antrim
She hates going that’s why I can’t understand why she puts posts up like that she knows someone will ring the police that’s why she posts them and then fights with the services I hope they arrest her some night. I don’t think her mother knows unless someone tells her but you’re right it’s not fair on her either. If she didn’t get attention and was just arrested she would stop it
Reduce her pip every time she wastes the police and ambulances time, she’ll not be long stopping then