Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

DerryGirl

May 9, 2024
NI
I’ve had a miscarriage but don’t go around celebrating a birthday it’s sick and weird
For some they may just remember the due date If there even was one some don’t even know they were pregnant but they don’t go buy gifts for Christmas and birthdays
Sabrina is mentally unwell Jamie’s death is something she’s not even trying to get over

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Well I went noseying on vinted,she was active 3 hours ago,and around the same time she put the note up on tiktok guess what,she was uploading toys on it. If I was going to top myself I wouldn't be posting toys on vinted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_013641_Vinted.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_013641_Vinted.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20240528_013951_Vinted.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_013951_Vinted.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 57

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I started a thread before it was moved into this bit, I couldnt join Tattle and over there didnt have much traction to read anyway. I couldnt believe others werent as fascinated

Oh yeah I was on that other but too, well happy days that you did. I discovered it about 3/4 weeks ago. That woman has been frying my head for couple years and I never had anyone to moan to about her. So when she started waffling on about comment cafe I was here like a shot 😂 I tried to join tattle too and wasn’t able to, it said something about a member sending you a number to join or something..I can’t remember. I read all of their pages too😂🫠

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh yeah I was on that other but too, well happy days that you did. I discovered it about 3/4 weeks ago. That woman has been frying my head for couple years and I never had anyone to moan to about her. So when she started waffling on about comment cafe I was here like a shot 😂 I tried to join tattle too and wasn’t able to, it said something about a member sending you a number to join or something..I can’t remember. I read all of their pages too😂🫠

She isnt something you can explain to people in your real life is she?? :ROFLMAO: I have tried and been met with :rolleyes::confused: faces. I was the same with Tattle, you need someone with a code to invite you or something. She has advertised here more than all of us put together. No one here EVER said anything on her videos, she has actively sent the people she calls "trolls & bullies" here herself for a meet up:LOL:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did get many supportive comments on her post did she. 2. Are people starting to twig on to her se or is it just coz she’s limited comments posted 😂
I think that’s what last nights drama was for because people have had enough and aren’t commenting anymore but I’ll suppose that’ll be our faults too lol wouldn’t happen to be that people can see her for who she is now. When she first had the parties for Jamie she had loads of people at them but I think she has fell out with just about everyone so there’s no one left to invite

May 6, 2024
antrim
Well I went noseying on vinted,she was active 3 hours ago,and around the same time she put the note up on tiktok guess what,she was uploading toys on it. If I was going to top myself I wouldn't be posting toys on vinted.
honest to god she is an embarrassment! What age she, 45? And carrying on like that! We all know she has no intention of doing herself in, if she did she wouldn’t have posted that video of her note with the sad music she picked out for the background. But to know she was on Vinted carrying on as normal behind the scenes after posting that is sick! She has a fing cheek calling us sick for having a gossip while she’s doing what she’s doing 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
honest to god she is an embarrassment! What age she, 45? And carrying on like that! We all know she has no intention of doing herself in, if she did she wouldn’t have posted that video of her note with the sad music she picked out for the background. But to know she was on Vinted carrying on as normal behind the scenes after posting that is sick! She has a fing cheek calling us sick for having a gossip while she’s doing what she’s doing 😡
She needs exposed for what shes doing and she’s calling people on here sick yet she is staging videos of herself she’s a complete disgrace. She has no intention of doing anything the drama queen and hopefully in future they will arrest her might put a stop to it. She must think people are stupid and can’t see what she’s doing. She’ll be feeling sorry for herself for a few days now, would be so funny if they admitted her that would put the attention seeking out of her lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What does she get pip for ? Have a still born 11 years ago? Didn’t know you could get pip for that!! Also we all have some sort of mental health issues I’m sure but come this is a joke and a 3 bed house with front and back garden for dolls and toys is a joke! I’m sure a family of 4 kids and the adults would love that house (after a deep clean) there are lots of family’s in temporary accommodation/homless! Let’s hope that take it off her and stick her in a studio/1 bedroom which is all she needs as she is the only living person who lives in a 3 bed madness 😂
There’s so many people in houses in that park that don’t need them there is elderly people in 4 bedroom houses that their kids grew up in they have no need for a house that size now but they won’t move people out for some reason