Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
What does she get pip for ? Have a still born 11 years ago? Didn’t know you could get pip for that!! Also we all have some sort of mental health issues I’m sure but come this is a joke and a 3 bed house with front and back garden for dolls and toys is a joke! I’m sure a family of 4 kids and the adults would love that house (after a deep clean) there are lots of family’s in temporary accommodation/homless! Let’s hope that take it off her and stick her in a studio/1 bedroom which is all she needs as she is the only living person who lives in a 3 bed madness 😂
Couldn’t agree more.maybe if she was put in a 1 bed it would force her to wise up as she wouldn’t have the space to fill a bedroom for her dolls and one for a child she doesn’t have 🥴

I think she has used having a stillborn as a reason for having mental health issues.like you say we all have or had struggles with mental health at some point. Some people use mental health as an excuse for everything. She loves to be a victim, she plays the part every single day of her life.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was just thinking, she has sent SO many people over here, so now they are reading ALL about her antics (with receipts) She sealed her own fate. She will have to lie low now, not even Sabrina has the gall to start posting again like nothing happened, only Lillian would be supportive :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have known about this group only for her 😂 she definitely doesn’t help herself does she

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Let's all give wee Sabrina a wave 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 she's definitely on here watching 🤣🤣

The Simpsons Hello GIF

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I was just thinking, she has sent SO many people over here, so now they are reading ALL about her antics (with receipts) She sealed her own fate. She will have to lie low now, not even Sabrina has the gall to start posting again like nothing happened, only Lillian would be supportive :ROFLMAO:
Lillian sitting over there with her stoma all worried.😂

(no offence meant to anyone with a stoma, was more just the fact she mentioned it in a comment)