Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
U both crack me up!!
It's Jamie-s letter to Santa,silly
Anyone with half a brain can see through her. I just can’t get my head around that tik tok video of her folding that letter. I don’t even think a child would stoop to those levels of attention seeking. She should be embarrassed, it’s disgusting how she’s throwing about suicide threats. Really fing angers me
Jamie's letter to Santa,lol

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Why did you get that from?surely she didn't lost that on fb,(many months ago),must have been the time I reported her !
So,she is onjdole and pips,she ve o. O er £1000 00,a month,and her pmrent paid for!!!
They must have been checking where she got all the money to buy dolls and stuff flip me I couldn’t afford a doll at 350 she is clearly clueless
Me neither, I'd be buying g the weans clothes and food.saveing for holidays,then hopefully,at Christmas we want take them to see,a show in London, at the west end
The. A ts in bgt,frozen etc,look brilliant

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Why did you get that from?surely she didn't lost that on fb,(many months ago),must have been the time I reported her !
So,she is onjdole and pips,she ve o. O er £1000 00,a month,and her pmrent paid for!!!
They must have been checking where she got all the money to buy dolls and stuff flip me I couldn’t afford a doll at 350 she is clearly clueless
Me neither, I'd be buying g the weans clothes and food.saveing for holidays,then hopefully,at Christmas we want take them to see,a show in London, at the west end
The. A ts in bgt,frozen etc,look brilliant

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Why did you get that from?surely she didn't lost that on fb,(many months ago),must have been the time I reported her

Why did you get that from?surely she didn't post that on fb,(many months ago),must have been the time I reported her !but sure she still sold her stuff at craft sales and fb,tic toc etc
A friend sent it to me, its on a certain group on fb.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
do me,we got it all wrong,the letter was to Santa,from Jamie!!to top toys!! 😆 🤣
[/QUO
Wow Jamie has nice hand writing 🙂
I couldn't afford rent at that price nevermind a doll !!

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
She wants to hand the blazer to them herself?? :confused: She really will do ANYTHING for attention

Not that long ago she posted a Temu haul of loads supplies to make the bears again
I so wanted to tell her that Temu were selling similar for a LOT less than she could make them, but I assume people knew as she didnt peddle finished bears

Screenshot 2024-05-28 212600.png

I did tell her that at the time but she deleted my comment lol