Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

liljoe

May 31, 2024
Belfast
And I’m definitely not Sabrina 🤣 it’s hilarious how anyone that speaks out against your bullying yous claim it’s sabrina.. no believe it or not some people aren’t bullies and don't get a kick out of bringing someone else down. If I see anyone getting treat the way yous are treating this poor woman yous best believe I’d stand up for them. And in reply to one of the comments back to me, if yous are that bothered I’ll gladly drop my personal socials, I’m not a coward or a keyboard warrior like yourselves.
You on my wave to whoop whoop but don't say anymore because all hell benders get dalmatian soon

May 6, 2024
antrim
Seriously just give it up. There’s enough crap going on in the world atm and yous are focused on slating a woman for what she posts on TikTok? Going on as if she’s committed a crime. I just seriously hope this lady’s ok and doesn’t end up doing anything serious due to online bully’s who wouldn’t have the guts to say it to her face to face or on their personal accounts.. god forbid she ever did as each and every one of yous would have blood on your hands. Get a grip and focus on your own lives.
Well she’s been out arguing with her neighbours so she’s fine. The disgusting attention seeker posted that tik tok and done a runner leaving everyone thinking she’s dead or something. That is absolutely fing disgusting if you ask me and there’s no excusing that behaviour.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And I’m definitely not Sabrina 🤣 it’s hilarious how anyone that speaks out against your bullying yous claim it’s sabrina.. no believe it or not some people aren’t bullies and don't get a kick out of bringing someone else down. If I see anyone getting treat the way yous are treating this poor woman yous best believe I’d stand up for them. And in reply to one of the comments back to me, if yous are that bothered I’ll gladly drop my personal socials, I’m not a coward or a keyboard warrior like yourselves.
Come on then drop your socials? I’m here waiting. Anyone who sticks up for Sabrina is as bad as her and if you can’t see what a nasty manipulative person she is then you are just like her. To post whag she posts is awful behaviour to fight with every neighbour is awful behaviour to bully a child is awful behaviour to play the victim continuously again is awful behaviour l am no bully but I’m no coward either and after spending years traumatised by sabrina im entitled to my opinion as Sabrina would say but it seems she’s the only one entitled isn’t she??? Sabrina should not be on here and for the last time we can say what we want if someone posts online then people will comment and we haven’t commented to her and you have done something we haven’t you have deliberately come on here to harass us 😳 remember that we didn’t go to you, you can to us now go back to there you came from

May 7, 2024
Dublin
So you know what it is, people need to stop rewriting the script here and anttempting to add fuel to a narrative that Sabrina is being bullied.

She is not being bullied it’s a sympathy card she plays when support for her is waning. Less people are sending her free stuff or buying her over priced tat .
This is frequently after a long list of actions and behaviours she opening puts on TikTok!

If Sabrina self harms that’s on Sabrina- she has very clearly did it long before there was such a thing as social media, Tattle or comment cafe.

If Sabrina commits suicide bullying might be how others want to blame it - but again that’s on Sabrina.

She has made this her whole personality for years running to papers and magazines,embellishing the truth for her own gains!

There is help out there if people want it but Sabrina probably doesn’t want it!
As the ‘life’ she created for herself is what keeps the money coming in should that be benefits or handouts from ‘facilitators’

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I think yous all need to seriously get a life and leave this poor woman alone now. So what if she does or says things yous don’t like/agree with it’s HER life she can do as she pleases. Get a grip posting her every move on this forum it’s literally harassment and stalking at this point. I couldn’t imagine being that invested and obsessed with somebody else’s life. Find something better to do with your days instead of bullying someone it’s creepy and concerning now!
Oh jesus bore off love ! 🙈 Harassment? Obsessed? Bullying? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is a gossip page! Do U get it yet .. we aren't saying this 2 her or even U for that matter so if U don't like what we say here then don't look!(Sabrinas famous words)

May 7, 2024
Dublin
So you know what it is, people need to stop coming on & rewriting the script here and anttempting to add fuel to a narrative that Sabrina is being bullied.
Blaming others for what 100% she brings on herself!

She is not being bullied it’s a sympathy card she plays when support for her is waning. Less people are sending her free stuff or buying her over priced tat .
This is frequently after a long list of actions and behaviours she opening puts on TikTok!

If Sabrina self harms that’s on Sabrina- she has very clearly did it long before there was such a thing as social media, Tattle or comment cafe.

If Sabrina commits suicide bullying might be how others want to blame it - but again that’s on Sabrina.

She has made this her whole personality for years running to papers and magazines,embellishing the truth for her own gains!

As the ‘life’ she created for herself is what keeps the money coming in should that be benefits or handouts from ‘facilitators’

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Seriously just give it up. There’s enough crap going on in the world atm and yous are focused on slating a woman for what she posts on TikTok? Going on as if she’s committed a crime. I just seriously hope this lady’s ok and doesn’t end up doing anything serious due to online bully’s who wouldn’t have the guts to say it to her face to face or on their personal accounts.. god forbid she ever did as each and every one of yous would have blood on your hands. Get a grip and focus on your own lives.
And that’s where your wrong we would have the guts to say it to her face 😳 several people tried to speak to her and she blocked them 😂 you can’t block people in real life though and I would be very sure before you make big comments on here because I have no issue going to Sabrina’s face and saying exactly what I think!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So you know what it is, people need to stop coming on & rewriting the script here and anttempting to add fuel to a narrative that Sabrina is being bullied.
Blaming others for what 100% she brings on herself!

Your 100% right the attention on tik tok bas been dropping people are seeing the real Sabrina so now she needs to keep this going and this is how she plans to do it. The woman needs to get a life like seriously and stop lying and manipulating people by pretending to take her own life and no one called her out on that she didn’t make an attempt on her life she scraped her arm 😳