Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Far too many of yous busy bodies comments to reply to as unlike yous I have a life beside stalking people online and reporting their every move on to a gossip forumšŸ¤£ just a couple that stood out though in response to ā€˜the quiet oneā€™ I mean if you have such an issue you literally live in the same park as her.. instead of mouthing on anonymous online maybes go say it to her face? Hmmm no I thought you wouldnā€™t. And in response to the person calling me a sado and telling me to get a grip ohhhh the irony šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not even responding to yous anymore, as I was always told you canā€™t teach stupid. Absolutely pathetic.
Bye then šŸ‘‹

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Far too many of yous busy bodies comments to reply to as unlike yous I have a life beside stalking people online and reporting their every move on to a gossip forumšŸ¤£ just a couple that stood out though in response to ā€˜the quiet oneā€™ I mean if you have such an issue you literally live in the same park as her.. instead of mouthing on anonymous online maybes go say it to her face? Hmmm no I thought you wouldnā€™t. And in response to the person calling me a sado and telling me to get a grip ohhhh the irony šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not even responding to yous anymore, as I was always told you canā€™t teach stupid. Absolutely pathetic.
Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
And as for mouthing that youā€™ll have no problem saying it to her face ā€˜the quiet oneā€™ thatā€™s funny cos a few pages back you were saying you had to be careful what you say, something along them lines incase she worked out who you were šŸ„“ bye for now some of us have things to do
Get back in your Tesco bag for life and shut the do up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just go away , your not in our gang ffs

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina just posted and lmao canā€™t believe youā€™d break your promise to ā€œthe boysā€ tut tut tut. But honestly Sabrina, is it actually impossible for you to own up to all the damage you cause? No oneā€™s making you read the pages here so explain how thatā€™s ā€œbullyingā€. You, among many other things, threatened to kill a child for drinking a Prime which no one else was going to drink - you simply will never be in the position to ever judge anyone after the disgusting behaviour you have exhibited over and over again. Also no apology for her vile recent video which she has now deleted as she probably realised that no one was falling for her lies anymore. Sorry not sorry that we tell the truth here and donā€™t speak in the way of your minions who feed your oversized ego. You canā€™t ā€œblockā€ the truth here and thatā€™s your problem. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina just posted and lmao canā€™t believe youā€™d break your promise to ā€œthe boysā€ tut tut tut. But honestly Sabrina, is it actually impossible for you to own up to all the damage you cause? No oneā€™s making you read the pages here so explain how thatā€™s ā€œbullyingā€. You, among many other things, threatened to kill a child for drinking a Prime which no one else was going to drink - you simply will never be in the position to ever judge anyone after the disgusting behaviour you have exhibited over and over again. Also no apology for her vile recent video which she has now deleted as she probably realised that no one was falling for her lies anymore. Sorry not sorry that we tell the truth here and donā€™t speak in the way of your minions who feed your oversized ego. You canā€™t ā€œblockā€ the truth here and thatā€™s your problem. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
She posted another follow on video but deleted it pretty quick after, she showed her 2nd phone on this site and was showing some of our comments. I think sheā€™s been signed in as one of those randomers who came on to stick up for her and sheā€™s noticed and thatā€™s why sheā€™s deleted the video.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
She posted another follow on video but deleted it pretty quick after, she showed her 2nd phone on this site and was showing some of our comments. I think sheā€™s been signed in as one of those randomers who came on to stick up for her and sheā€™s noticed and thatā€™s why sheā€™s deleted the video.
Lol typical. But she wonā€™t address that because it would show her negatively and from Sabrinaā€™s distorted worldview she can never be wrong

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh boo hoo Sabrina youā€™d think u you were the only person to lose a child!!! Woe is me thatā€™s your attitude and itā€™s pathetic. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up off your arse and do something. This ā€˜dirt siteā€™ as you so lovingly call it is not shoved in your face, you are coming here to read. What you donā€™t know canā€™t hurt you so stop moaning and just stay away if youā€™re that bothered.

Last edited: