Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina doesn’t know whether she’s coming or going. One minute we “couldn’t last five minutes in her head” and the next were “jealous”… which is it hun?
Jealous of what like! Seriously, I wouldn’t wanna be her for all the tmoney in the world! And no need to feel sorry for me Sabrina, I’m loving life 🙂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Far too many of yous busy bodies comments to reply to as unlike yous I have a life beside stalking people online and reporting their every move on to a gossip forum🤣 just a couple that stood out though in response to ‘the quiet one’ I mean if you have such an issue you literally live in the same park as her.. instead of mouthing on anonymous online maybes go say it to her face? Hmmm no I thought you wouldn’t. And in response to the person calling me a sado and telling me to get a grip ohhhh the irony 🤣 I’m not even responding to yous anymore, as I was always told you can’t teach stupid. Absolutely pathetic.
As I said before I will and what are you doing stalking me? How do you know where I live? Do I need to ring the police)
Oh who do I sound like lol
I will say it to her face no bother Sabrina thanks for the invite and I know why you singled me out, don’t let the name fool you I’m far from quiet let me tell you 😂😂😂and it’s not stalking you simple but as you said you can’t teach stupid 😂😂

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
As I said before I will and what are you doing stalking me? How do you know where I live? Do I need to ring the police)
Oh who do I sound like lol
I will say it to her face no bother Sabrina thanks for the invite and I know why you singled me out, don’t let the name fool you I’m far from quiet let me tell you 😂😂😂and it’s not stalking you simple but as you said you can’t teach stupid 😂😂
You now live rent free in her head lol 🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s such a liar I didn’t say I watch her every move or that I can see her house from mine as I can’t 😂 and even if I could unlike Sabrina I have kids and a life so I am usually busy looking after them and no offence but like yuck I wouldn’t stalk that if I was paid I simply commented on what i saw what the entire park sees but see she had to add the lies in and she was out fighting with the neighbour i wasn’t the only one who saw you and if that neighbour is friends with you well then others were right she’s as bad as you 😳 two scum bags together and her wondering why I didn’t respond straight away as I said I have kids and a life