Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
All those toys she’s bought for Jamie’s birthday that will just sit unopened in his room gathering dust is ridiculous! Absolute waste of money. A few toys for the grave I can sort of understand, but holy do what’s she going to be buying for him when he’s 20? Or 30? Like at what point will she stop because soon enough she won’t be able to open the door to that room for it will be floor to ceiling with crap.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
All those toys she’s bought for Jamie’s birthday that will just sit unopened in his room gathering dust is ridiculous! Absolute waste of money. A few toys for the grave I can sort of understand, but holy do what’s she going to be buying for him when he’s 20? Or 30? Like at what point will she stop because soon enough she won’t be able to open the door to that room for it will be floor to ceiling with crap.
The little toddler dumper thing for an apparent 12 year old. 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 6, 2024
antrim
For me it was the calling her evil that I found most disturbing. She’s evil for drinking some stupid prime that half the kids her age no longer bother about.
100%. She’s a fing child like she was only doing what most kids do. Nothing evil about it. That wee girl knows Jamie is dead, and he’s never going to drink that prime. Must be so confusing for her seeing Sabrina buy for him as if he’s alive.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I have already seen that video 2 or 3 times when it was first posted, seeing it again, it isnt any less disturbing. Showing such unstable aggressive behaviour is genuinely alarming especially over something so innocuous.
I often wonder after seeing it what she would have done had she caught the child actually drinking it. I dread to think.