Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She wasnā€™t that nice talking about other peopleā€™s angel babies on the video as she was on live anyway šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø sicko! How can anyone condone her behaviour she is a vile human being
She wasnā€™t very nice when she said karma would come for our children a very threatening comment and to wish harm on peoples children is probably about the lowest thing you can do šŸ˜³ showed her true colours there but apparently weā€™re the sickos and psychos. Proved shes a complete sociopath with no empathy or any ability to feel for others. Iā€™ve not once commented about her child but sheā€™s has made comments towards mine trying to bait me out. do of sabrina you paranoid witch keep guessing as to who we all are we could be the entire park for all you know šŸ˜³ let that sink in that your that horrible of a person that an entire park dislikes you.
Sheā€™s a nasty nasty woman itā€™s like sheā€™s the only person allowed to have angel babies, she doesnā€™t realise you are normal people getting on with your lifeā€™s the best you can not sitting on tik tok forever the victim

Last edited:

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
She wasnā€™t very nice when she said karma would come for our children a very threatening comment and to wish harm on peoples children is probably about the lowest thing you can do šŸ˜³ showed her true colours there but apparently weā€™re the sickos and psychos. Proved shes a complete sociopath with no empathy or any ability to feel for others. Iā€™ve not once commented about her child but sheā€™s has made comments towards mine trying to bait me out. do of sabrina you paranoid witch keep guessing as to who we all are we could be the entire park for all you know šŸ˜³ let that sink in that your that horrible of a person that an entire park dislikes you.
See thatā€™s what happens, it starts out that people feel sorry for her then they soon see her for what she is really like. She spits pure venom and her true colour's show. She thinks this is pure jealousy but that couldnā€™t be further from the truth! She gives as good as she gets just and the things that come out of her mouth is vile. Iā€™ve never spoke about her kid either. My issue is with her and her alone. I have the unfortunate pleasure of having to cross paths with her also! She just has no clue šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Your so right thatā€™s what happens because when I first came across her I felt sorry for her I thought she was the way she is because she was struggling but after a while I saw the true Sabrina, the manipulation is awful and when she doesnā€™t get her own way she lets on sheā€™s going to take her own life sheā€™s like a big child who wants her own way and has a tantrum when she canā€™t get it.
I feel for you having crossed paths with her sheā€™s a nightmare sheā€™s going to pick on the wrong person some day and theyā€™ll knock her out. She proves repeatedly how horrible she is by the things she says she has to go straight to evil and nasty.
I feel she came for me because I didnā€™t say anything too bad so she thought I would be an easy target sheā€™s so wrong šŸ˜‚

Willow

May 6, 2024
Whitby
Sabrina lacks intelligence, that much is clear. You cannot rationalise with a mentality who makes it up as they go along. That is exactly what she does, she makes it fit her narrative, never any logic or truth. This is all she has, her sty little life in her sty little house with her sty handouts. Ranting at randomers online making stupid voices everyone else left behind in junior school. I lost any sympathy for her back when Benji had a fit, any animal lover would have phoned a vet or that friend you know you can rely on, not Sabrina. "good boy Benji giving mammy an excuse to post"
I sat watching my family around the breakfast table this morning, she will never have that, never have the simple pleasures family life brings. Once her mammy goes she has nothing. An existence and nothing more. She has wasted her whole adult life pretending she is the only victim in life

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Hi Sabrina, since youā€™re fond of cherrypicking things to address here which you think you can easily disprove, how about I clearly list some things and you can explain them (try to do it without lying or saying ā€œyis must think yeā€™s are saintssssā€). You claim to be ā€œrealā€ and ā€œhonestā€ so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have no problem answering these questions:

Did you steal from b&m bargains or was it boots?

Why did you think it was okay to say youā€™d kill a child and also call her jealous of her own brother? Bullying and gossiping about a child? Tut tut tut.

Why did you stage a video folding a note to post on TikTok so someone would call 999 for no reason yet again?

Where are all the cats youā€™ve had recently? Why did you give the ginger one away yet you can feed the other neighbourhood cats processed junk?

Why on earth did you edit pictures of Jamie appearing in the walls? Thatā€™s sick and donā€™t deny they werenā€™t edited - it was extremely obvious.

Why have you called other people on TikTok beggars when you have had your Wishlist and PayPal up to buy you dolls etc?

Why is it Karma if something bad happens to us, yet you have been ā€œdealt a bad handā€? By your logic you must be a very bad person then based on your Karma.

Why do you come at people for having fake accounts when youā€™ve admitted to having fake accounts to check other peopleā€™s profileā€™s when youā€™ve been blocked? Zero across the board?!

Why do you have extreme filters on when youā€™re supposed to be so ā€œrealā€?

Why did you never speak about or visit your brother Gareth (many didnā€™t even know he existed) but when he died you talked about him constantly and you two were apparently super close? Donā€™t you think he would have preferred actual support while he was alive instead of a memory table?

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more if anyone would like to add since we know sheā€™s reading here!