Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Text book narcissistic meltdown. You’re a fing idiot and no we won’t drop the Jodie thing you called her evil. You’re tapped in the head ye little melt
She still gets so cross about that video it’s hilarious . Kept saying about the child wasn’t in house BUT could you imagine if Jodie was there when she discovered the prime, that wee girl would’ve been a goner. Says so on the video.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sabrina lacks intelligence, that much is clear. You cannot rationalise with a mentality who makes it up as they go along. That is exactly what she does, she makes it fit her narrative, never any logic or truth. This is all she has, her sty little life in her sty little house with her sty handouts. Ranting at randomers online making stupid voices everyone else left behind in junior school. I lost any sympathy for her back when Benji had a fit, any animal lover would have phoned a vet or that friend you know you can rely on, not Sabrina. "good boy Benji giving mammy an excuse to post"
I sat watching my family around the breakfast table this morning, she will never have that, never have the simple pleasures family life brings. Once her mammy goes she has nothing. An existence and nothing more. She has wasted her whole adult life pretending she is the only victim in life
Yeah..them videos of wee Benji were really traumatising as an animal lover. And the stupid shouts and squeals of her ‘panickin’ she sickens me

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Sabrina by Ur own admission u have had a great childhood not a lot can say that ,u have enough money for food and heating that many do not ,u have a loving parent still alive when many don't. Ur healthy, when u could be linked up to a chemo drip as many are .You had a still born and that's sad but u are one of the lucky people in this life and I know u do not want to accept that. So God forgive u Sabrina. Be thankful u have had it easy !!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just caught up on mad lady’s videos and 4pages on here 😂 only thing I have to add really is, Sabrina, the voice you put on when you are acting us…like when your reading comments from here, WE DONT SOUND LIKE THAT HUNNI! 😂

Very valid point from someone a few msgs up about the way she goes on about karma, do me sabrina you must of been a bad b with the amount of bad karma you got. A still born and a really heavy period. Poor wee Jamie would nearly be 12 and you wanna know something, he’d be so embarrassed to have you as a mum. Embarrassed and ashamed. You’re a low life theif. A groomer. If Jamie was alive and well she would be exploiting him all over tiktok without his consent just like she does with twins and Jodie etc.

Anything for a ‘like’ isn’t that right Sabrina.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She wasn’t that nice talking about other people’s angel babies on the video as she was on live anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ sicko! How can anyone condone her behaviour she is a vile human being
fing disgusting she is! Showing her real self there. And as for her suggesting that karma might take one of our kids, fing shame on you Sabrina!! Sick sick bastard 😡

May 8, 2024
Omagh
fing disgusting she is! Showing her real self there. And as for her suggesting that karma might take one of our kids, fing shame on you Sabrina!! Sick sick bastard 😡
She’s just horrible end of story !!! Vile human being . Karma got her by her saggy tits and is still swinging . God help whoever fed her on that cum sofa they must have been desperate. To wish harm on someone’s kids is just nasty your a joke get a life will ya .

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m fing livid with her she’s really overstepped the line with saying karma will take one of our kids.

We are doing do all wrong Sabrina except talking about your disgusting and vile behaviour. You put it out there for all to see so people will comment. That’s just a fact. Build a bridge and get over it.

How dare you suggest that by gossiping about you, not to you, that karma may take one of our kids. That’s fing low even for you!

t

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I’m fing livid with her she’s really overstepped the line with saying karma will take one of our kids.

We are doing do all wrong Sabrina except talking about your disgusting and vile behaviour. You put it out there for all to see so people will comment. That’s just a fact. Build a bridge and get over it.

How dare you suggest that by gossiping about you, not to you, that karma may take one of our kids. That’s fing low even for you!

t
I’d love to joint a live with it and have it out with her that was a disgusting thing to say when it fact it’s her that’s jealous we have our kids and unfortunately she doesn’t have hers threatening kids is a new low