Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Its all she has, its all she will ever have. She has 30-40 years of it to go. She has no friends, no hobbies, no aspirations, her mum wont be around forever, nor that poor wee dog of hers.
So true. She has no discernible personality to speak of. Even her usernames on all her accounts have to come back to Jamie and being an angel mum because there’s nothing else going on in her life.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m not rattled 😳 just surprised at how low she went last night with those comments.
I don’t know why she keeps making reference to knowing who I am Sabrina I don’t care if you think you know , prove it?? I saw a good few people out talking earlier today could be any one of us. The reason I’m not telling you who I am because your desperate to know and I’m not putting my kids at risk from you because I’ve seen you before at someone else’s kid your unstable and a danger to others as he said before my kids are traumatised by your behaviour. And it’s funny how me being here has rattled you the most even though way worse has been said than what I’ve said.

May 8, 2024
Omagh
I’m not rattled 😳 just surprised at how low she went last night with those comments.
I don’t know why she keeps making reference to knowing who I am Sabrina I don’t care if you think you know , prove it?? I saw a good few people out talking earlier today could be any one of us. The reason I’m not telling you who I am because your desperate to know and I’m not putting my kids at risk from you because I’ve seen you before at someone else’s kid your unstable and a danger to others as he said before my kids are traumatised by your behaviour. And it’s funny how me being here has rattled you the most even though way worse has been said than what I’ve said.
Shocking the way she treats kids just shocking 😮

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m
Not rattled in the slightest I’m fing livid! I suggest she watches that video back where she clearly implies karma will come for one of our kids.
She’s such a liar then try’s to convince us we are wrong! Whoever called her a narcissist has it right that’s her behaviour 100% the lying the manipulation the grandiose way of thinking, the it’s all about her, no empathy for others, completely her

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Keep yourself and your family safe from her, she has already proven she is a volatile monster, capable of who knows what. If she will spit & snarl about family the way she did Jodie, she is not to be trusted around anyone elses children

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Keep yourself and your family safe from her, she has already proven she is a volatile monster, capable of who knows what. If she will spit & snarl about family the way she did Jodie, she is not to be trusted around anyone elses children
That’s exactly it isn’t it if she can do that to family what would she not be like with someone who isn’t family.

shannon678

Jun 2, 2024
england
Wasn’t going to comment but yous have went too far… Classic bullies.. don’t like it when anyone stands up for themselves or the person yous are bullying hence why yous all jumped down that ladies throat when she commented defending Sabrina. Yous push her and push her yet when she reacts yous all jump on here with the ‘she’s crazy’ etc. yous are the crazy ones🤣 it’s quite concerning that some of yous are parents too wow what a great example to be setting for your children bullying people online. I could never. And as for yous keep commenting on the situation with her niece seriously get a grip, have none of yous reacted in temper or are you all saints now? Yous haven’t been through the things this woman has.. who the hell are yous to tell somebody how they should react to something? It’s clear to see just from the videos how much Sabrina loves them kids and vice versa she’s absolutely fantastic with all of them. And your comments about ‘this is her karma’ how sick… I lost a child 5 years ago was that my ‘karma’ was it? Karma for what exactly? So everyone that loses a child it’s ’karma’ ??? Oh so it’s ok for yous to say exactly what yous want about her but when she says anything back it’s world war 3??? Pot kettle black ladies.. if yous don’t like what she has to say about yous leave her alone then she wouldn’t have a reason to say anything at all. Get a LIFE yous are tapped honestly 🤣🤣🤣 and yes karmas a wonderful thing what you inflict on others will come back around ten fold that’s why I would NEVER speak about any one else’s misfortunes or their kids!!

shannon678

Jun 2, 2024
england
Even the ladies on tattle have been calling yous out for how disgraceful yous are.. not that I agree with that site either cos it’s just as dirt but comes to something when even the people on that page can see how warped and low yous are going

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hey Sabrina. I have a few things I’d like to say.
You say your dog was killed when it was out the back while you were on a night shift. Who let it out? Why wasn’t that person blamed for it?
You recorded your dog having a fit while on TikTok instead of ringing a vet right away. Then tried to back track with oh the vet told me to. Utter moron
You say we are evil for leaking your address. When you already leaked it numerous times. Getting on a bus oh I’m going to river view park. Then showing your bin with 33 on it. How else would we no this if you didn’t put it online.
It seems you are jealous of us with kids as you wish karma would get us. So because your kid is dead ours should be too.