Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Maybe some of us have spoken out in anger but we didn’t do it on live for all to hear and see. She could have ended the live and then ranted but then who would listen. If you listen closely to that video you can hear her open the bottle. So was Jodie really to blame or did you need a new narrative Sabrina.
We need to get a life? Why don’t you take your own advice Sabrina. Go out further than fing Asda and get one. You say you have kids no you had 1 kid who sadly passed away. You didn’t raise them, provide for them , teach them things and get to know them. All these ideas you have about Jamie are all in your head and that’s a little worrying. And basing all your arguments about Logan on what a medium said is laughable.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
To the girl talking about karma I think u have completely misunderstood ,get Ur facts right before u rant on here. Sabrina mentioned the fact that karma is just around the corner for OUR kids lol. So u may bring it up with her and let her explain how u deserved that comment when u have lost a child ,also very concerned that u find it acceptable to (as u put it)loose Ur temper and threaten to kill a child Ur sick .As Sabrina said karma just comes to our door,not to hers .She has had an easy life compared to others

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
To the girl talking about karma I think u have completely misunderstood ,get Ur facts right before u rant on here. Sabrina mentioned the fact that karma is just around the corner for OUR kids lol. So u may bring it up with her and let her explain how u deserved that comment when u have lost a child ,also very concerned that u find it acceptable to (as u put it)loose Ur temper and threaten to kill a child Ur sick .As Sabrina said karma just comes to our door,not to hers .She has had an easy life compared to others
And continues to have an easy life. She has zero commitments.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
I actually feel sorry for you, you have really got a cult member mentality 🤣🤣🤣 the things ur trying to call us out on like saying Karma about losing a child, even though that’s what ur queen bee said over here - imagine seeing her ugly personality and still thinking she’s some kind of victim. I swear, her wee fans would believe the sky grass was purple if Sabrina said it was. And yes, karma is a wonderful thing as this is a place where people can discuss Sabrina for the horrible person she is without her censoring the truth through blocking and lying 😄😄😄
If Sabrina believes so strongly in karma and her life has been the worst anyone's has ever been ,then she has not shown herself in a great light then has she lol

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Sabrina faking enjoyment that she thinks she’s rattled people on here. 😂

Fact is Sabrina, you did wish death on other people’s children. revelling in something like that is not as big and as clever as you have made yourself believe.

and people did tell you why we continue to watch, it’s because it’s a chaotic mess that has to be looked at. Could you address the other questions.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Hahaha at the newest video. And of course she didn’t go through my list because she knew she couldn’t twist it by saying StOp BuLlYiNg My BoYsSsS or It AlL bOiLs DoWn To MoNeYyYy. People can see you for who u are and, using your logic regarding Karma, you must have done something worse than ur usual behaviour before Jamie’s stillbirth.
Asking us to answer all these questions but she failed to answer why she stole from boots/B&M etc 😂😂

She’s that warped she thinks she’s got one over on us, and we’re obsessed, how many videos have we been treated to now this last couple days about our www group.

Oul groomer heed. Jamie would have prob been taking off her now by social services if he was still alive coz she’s a dirty cum stained sofa theivin child groomer.

She still obsessing over The Quiet One I see

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Wasn’t going to comment but yous have went too far… Classic bullies.. don’t like it when anyone stands up for themselves or the person yous are bullying hence why yous all jumped down that ladies throat when she commented defending Sabrina. Yous push her and push her yet when she reacts yous all jump on here with the ‘she’s crazy’ etc. yous are the crazy ones🤣 it’s quite concerning that some of yous are parents too wow what a great example to be setting for your children bullying people online. I could never. And as for yous keep commenting on the situation with her niece seriously get a grip, have none of yous reacted in temper or are you all saints now? Yous haven’t been through the things this woman has.. who the hell are yous to tell somebody how they should react to something? It’s clear to see just from the videos how much Sabrina loves them kids and vice versa she’s absolutely fantastic with all of them. And your comments about ‘this is her karma’ how sick… I lost a child 5 years ago was that my ‘karma’ was it? Karma for what exactly? So everyone that loses a child it’s ’karma’ ??? Oh so it’s ok for yous to say exactly what yous want about her but when she says anything back it’s world war 3??? Pot kettle black ladies.. if yous don’t like what she has to say about yous leave her alone then she wouldn’t have a reason to say anything at all. Get a LIFE yous are tapped honestly 🤣🤣🤣 and yes karmas a wonderful thing what you inflict on others will come back around ten fold that’s why I would NEVER speak about any one else’s misfortunes or their kids!!
Funny how all these sabrina supporters say similar phrases, pot kettle, “yous” even though there‘s no such word. 🤔

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Asking us to answer all these questions but she failed to answer why she stole from boots/B&M etc 😂😂

She’s that warped she thinks she’s got one over on us, and we’re obsessed, how many videos have we been treated to now this last couple days about our www group.

Oul groomer heed. Jamie would have prob been taking off her now by social services if he was still alive coz she’s a dirty cum stained sofa theivin child groomer.

She still obsessing over The Quiet One I see
And she calls us obsessed 😂 I have my very own fan 😊 I agree with you and when people ask why didn’t she adopt I’m thinking are you for real? It’s not about taking tablets or mental health it’s about being a nut case. Lots of parents have issues with mental health but can still be parents because we have empathy that’s something Sabrina does not have and her last few posts made that very clear

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg she keeps repeated that we’re rattled when she’s literally sitting ready to fing explode 😂😂😂

Why does she randomly spell out words then a couple minutes later she’s saying the word anyway? Like G R O O M E R… she said about how we S L A G her mother, why are you spelling that out.

And hunni we don’t want you off the app, we want you to stay, coz like someone else said you are car crash tv and it is incredibly entertaining to watch! We want you to stay!

AND STOP SAYING TO COME ON OUR OWN ACCOUNTS, I’ve already commented under a post before and it wasn’t even cheeky but coz it wasn’t to your liking yly deleted me without even replying. You can easily reply saying ‘I disagree’ so stop acting the big doll and saying to come on your own account

Taking bets now that Sabrina will on later threatening us with ‘ S HAICH’ coz we are the bullies. Not listening to her own videos but solely blaming us lol

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Wasn’t going to comment but yous have went too far… Classic bullies.. don’t like it when anyone stands up for themselves or the person yous are bullying hence why yous all jumped down that ladies throat when she commented defending Sabrina. Yous push her and push her yet when she reacts yous all jump on here with the ‘she’s crazy’ etc. yous are the crazy ones🤣 it’s quite concerning that some of yous are parents too wow what a great example to be setting for your children bullying people online. I could never. And as for yous keep commenting on the situation with her niece seriously get a grip, have none of yous reacted in temper or are you all saints now? Yous haven’t been through the things this woman has.. who the hell are yous to tell somebody how they should react to something? It’s clear to see just from the videos how much Sabrina loves them kids and vice versa she’s absolutely fantastic with all of them. And your comments about ‘this is her karma’ how sick… I lost a child 5 years ago was that my ‘karma’ was it? Karma for what exactly? So everyone that loses a child it’s ’karma’ ??? Oh so it’s ok for yous to say exactly what yous want about her but when she says anything back it’s world war 3??? Pot kettle black ladies.. if yous don’t like what she has to say about yous leave her alone then she wouldn’t have a reason to say anything at all. Get a LIFE yous are tapped honestly 🤣🤣🤣 and yes karmas a wonderful thing what you inflict on others will come back around ten fold that’s why I would NEVER speak about any one else’s misfortunes or their kids!!
Oh look another groomer.

So you think it’s acceptable for Sabrina to be making videos exploiting other people’s children?? Videos of them sitting with a skirt on and their wee pants showing and not even turning the camera away?? 10min videos of wanes sitting on a floor playing. Cornering them and Ramming a camera in their face asking them questions putting them on the spot??

This is only some of the milder stuff. And if you agree with this child exploitation the you are just as vile and disturbing and Sabrina. Another dirt bird

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She spelling the words for poor Lillian. God love her. Haven’t seen her comment much lately on Sabrina’s videos. Maybe she’s offended that Sabrina said our comments were not that bad. lol can’t have someone getting it worse than Sabrina right.
We didn’t s off her mother we said when she goes as Sabrina said we aren’t here forever.