Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Here we go again 999 speed dial
I must have missed that video last one I saw was of ranting about us saying we cropped it to look like she was wishing something bad on our kids she did say it though you can’t crop something to make it look like she said it, she did say it and I did say earlier she would obsess over this all day 😳

sydney

May 31, 2024
England
Yous are vile as the woman said karma comes around ten fold. Gossiping about others devastating misfortunes, contributing to someone’s suffering. I can’t even read no more it makes me ill so god help how this lady feels. Shame on yous
If karma is real like she says, then I wonder what she has done to deserve the karma she got?

May 6, 2024
antrim
I must have missed that video last one I saw was of ranting about us saying we cropped it to look like she was wishing something bad on our kids she did say it though you can’t crop something to make it look like she said it, she did say it and I did say earlier she would obsess over this all day 😳
I posted a small section of the video, the part where she says about karma and our kids. I didn’t fing crop it Sabrina, I just cut the rest out because that was the part I wanted to focus on. But don’t worry I have the full unedited version too.

sydney

May 31, 2024
England
Do you know what, I would never want to go through what she has or what many other woman have. But this woman does not help herself. There is no reason why she couldn’t work part time, if she did it would of benefited her mental health. She probably has been failed by the system at some stage. She’s getting every benefit going, living in a council house but scrounging on tik tok having an Amazon wish list etc. and no Sabrina I’m not jealous, and my life doesn’t revole around money. I work hard as does my partner, I get pip for a disability, and we work so dam hard to provide for our children. While you are getting more money than most and getting all handed to you for reborn dolls. I have seen a parent lose a child and their bedroom hasn’t been touched since. So I understand that. But you didn’t even live in that house when you lost your boy. You’ve created this narrative for him. I’m not obsessed with you for some reason you alway come up on my FYP. I commented before and you didn’t like the truth and deleted my comment, think it’s time I blocked you.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Ah here we go , I swear the entertainment that girl gives us is better than any TV or Netflix 😂. What a melt she is 🤦‍♀️. Can she not see that she brought this on herself . Exposes her day to day life on social media and expects no one to but an eyelid 🙄 have a word with yourself Sabrina ffs . We are not bullying you , we are having a discussion about your way of living and think it's totally wrong !!. So don't come at us with all your karma s and get a life . Go get yourself a job , hobby or something worthwhile instead of sitting on your fat arse , skiddy nickers and manky sliders 🙈 and posting all your stupid s on Tik Tok . You will never get one on us that's for sure . Maybe invite your pal Lillian round and teach her to spell or have a labian moment on your sofa 😂 . Better still get your glue gun out and give yourself some oral with it , might shut your mouth the do down!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ah here we go , I swear the entertainment that girl gives us is better than any TV or Netflix 😂. What a melt she is 🤦‍♀️. Can she not see that she brought this on herself . Exposes her day to day life on social media and expects no one to but an eyelid 🙄 have a word with yourself Sabrina ffs . We are not bullying you , we are having a discussion about your way of living and think it's totally wrong !!. So don't come at us with all your karma s and get a life . Go get yourself a job , hobby or something worthwhile instead of sitting on your fat arse , skiddy nickers and manky sliders 🙈 and posting all your stupid s on Tik Tok . You will never get one on us that's for sure . Maybe invite your pal Lillian round and teach her to spell or have a labian moment on your sofa 😂 . Better still get your glue gun out and give yourself some oral with it , might shut your mouth the do down!!
She’s so predictable too, and she assumes we are like her. I check on here when I sit down for a minute or it’s Sunday I’m lazy but I am doing other things Sabrina assumes like her we sit and wait for her to post 😂she will be posting all day laughing like a nut case and then tonight the police will be out and yet she claims she has no issues 😂

sydney

May 31, 2024
England
This 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💖💖

May 7, 2024
ireland
I watched the live as it happened Sabrina. You said you didnt know you were going to lose Jamie. You then said yous have kids, karma is real, you never know what is around the corner.

Explain to me how that isnt wishing kids harm?? It is wishing kids harm! What karma could be around the corner sabrina that involves our kids? You never said we as adults/trolls/minions could meet karma around the corner, you specifically mentioned our kids. What other way can you take that?

It is exactly how you meant it. Backtracking now. 3 more videos trying to justify it. Not working unfortunately

May 8, 2024
Omagh
I watched the live as it happened Sabrina. You said you didnt know you were going to lose Jamie. You then said yous have kids, karma is real, you never know what is around the corner.

Explain to me how that isnt wishing kids harm?? It is wishing kids harm! What karma could be around the corner sabrina that involves our kids? You never said we as adults/trolls/minions could meet karma around the corner, you specifically mentioned our kids. What other way can you take that?

It is exactly how you meant it. Backtracking now. 3 more videos trying to justify it. Not working unfortunately
Well said