Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She never accepts responsibility for anything like even if she said yes I said it and it wasn’t meant to sound that way or I was annoyed or maybe I shouldn’t have said it but no she lied and said the video was cropped. I watched it live as well because i remember thinking she did seriously not just wish harm on our kids, that’s a low one even for her but I suppose we’ll be to blame as usual 😳

May 8, 2024
Omagh
She never accepts responsibility for anything like even if she said yes I said it and it wasn’t meant to sound that way or I was annoyed or maybe I shouldn’t have said it but no she lied and said the video was cropped. I watched it live as well because i remember thinking she did seriously not just wish harm on our kids, that’s a low one even for her but I suppose we’ll be to blame as usual 😳
I seen it too your 100% correct

May 7, 2024
ireland
Exactly, she had no problem admitting she was angry with the Jodie/Prime situation & said things she shouldnt have said. Why not now? Yea the video was cropped, it was probably a 2 hour long video for fs sake, but the words were not changed, they came straight out of her mouth live as we seen it

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Millions of women has had stillborn babies. People help themselves and move on for their own mental health. She is stuck in a time warp and needs out of that house, friends and a job. She has made this her persona now. 12 years of buying gifts for a dead baby. Why not donate the money she wastes to SANDS? It's actually sad she plays the only victim in the world to lose a child. She needs to grow up and seek psychological therapy, it is 100% not normal behaviour. She has delusions of self entitlement. God help me, well God help all the women but she plays on it until its obsessive and boring!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Somebody is live…calling herself a pill popper 😂 I don’t wanna click in to nosey at comments incase she blocks a 3rd account of mine 🫠that weird sniff noise she’s making is annoying af. Sounds…phlegmy
Same old se from her I left after a few seconds. Noticed she’s still sitting in the same pj bottoms she had on last night and all day too 🤢