Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Deleted member 4276

Jun 3, 2024
England
I’m pretty sure I heard on an older video, one of the twins said they would be in Poland so couldn’t come to Jamie’s party.
Anyone remember when the twins were going back to Poland for a while to visit their Granny and Sabrina called the Mum all the names of the day for taking the girls away from her, she stopped the girls from going to her home stopped buying them presents and wouldn’t speak to their Mum horrible nasty b

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m sorry, but is this a requirement of her supporters? 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 I shouldn’t laugh, my partner has crohns (had successful surgery and didn’t need stoma though thankfully) but these gals give way too much info on their toilet problems. I always told him if his surgery didn’t work and he had to get a stoma he could get to fk 😂 could just imagine them things bursting all over the bed in middle of the night. I follow a girl on tiktok and I remember her talking about hers bursting all over the bed and she has carpet and the s literally went all over carpets while she was running to toilet 👀

So that’s Catherine ans Lillian both stoma girls .

…no hate to anyone with stomas honestly, it’s just mine and my partners sick banter..we can’t help it 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Anyone remember when the twins were going back to Poland for a while to visit their Granny and Sabrina called the Mum all the names of the day for taking the girls away from her, she stopped the girls from going to her home stopped buying them presents and wouldn’t speak to their Mum horrible nasty b
She didn’t speak to the twins either the wee girls said hello to her and she ignored them to their face but yet she wouldn’t harm a kid so she says