Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
Also buying Xmas gifts for jodie does anyone remember her buying and giving jodie Xmas gifts then a week or 2 after Xmas she started selling and giving them away on her after a fall out? Half the things she is buying now she has bought before then after a few months sold.
Sold them on Vinted 😂
🤣🤣🤣 she might have more to sell soon as one looks pregnant again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Also buying Xmas gifts for jodie does anyone remember her buying and giving jodie Xmas gifts then a week or 2 after Xmas she started selling and giving them away on her after a fall out? Half the things she is buying now she has bought before then after a few months sold.
Omg yes!! It was stuff that was supposed to stay at her house then she upped and sold it all. Plus she had a room for Jodie to stay in. But then wanted a nursery for the dolls so Jodie was ousted. It was it’s my house my choice and she has a room at her nanny’s she doesn’t need one here after making a big deal showing her the room and all the stuff she bought etc. but no the dolls come first now

May 8, 2024
Omagh
Omg yes!! It was stuff that was supposed to stay at her house then she upped and sold it all. Plus she had a room for Jodie to stay in. But then wanted a nursery for the dolls so Jodie was ousted. It was it’s my house my choice and she has a room at her nanny’s she doesn’t need one here after making a big deal showing her the room and all the stuff she bought etc. but no the dolls come first now
She’s evil