Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 14, 2024
Omagh
It won’t affect her PIP directly but will impact other benefits she’s on - no such thing as sickness benefit any more it’s all moving/has been moved across to universal credit!

Can’t work so to illness then it’s the incapacity to work part of UC which is more than the unemployment part -

That’s approx 400 quid a fortnight, but that benefit will also mean they will pay her rent on top of that of that money & her rates (roughly at least 400 a month) So that’s over £1600 pounds a month for sitting on her hole playing with dolls & ghosts not counting PIP
She is no doubt in the LCWA group which I think allows you to try some earning but it all needs to be declared and can come of your entitlement!

She will also get free dental & opticians! And will have got all the COL handouts that’s been given out!

As for her PIP that’s an additional max of about £700 every 4 weeks if she’s on the high rate for both … but will not be impacted by any income!

One could argue as we have discussed in that past that she’s quite capable of some work and not as disabled as she makes out! Therefore no need for PIP or UC incapacity benefits!

So effectively ENTITLED to the basic Universal Credit for being unemployed and no PIP but her rent would still be paid.
And she might also be subject to a bedroom tax charge which she seems to avoid now!

She wouldn’t be doing so much shopping on plain UC and no PIP, she would have her rent paid and about 100 quid a week to live on

Now she has her rent paid and at least 300 quid a week to live on
The incapacity part of uc is £400 a month not fortnightly,on top of normal uc would only be around £800 a month not £1600.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
The incapacity part of uc is £400 a month not fortnightly,on top of normal uc would only be around £800 a month not £1600.

Sorry I slightly miscalculated the math slightly was a long day in work and what I meant was the incapacity total on UC!

The 2024/2025 Universal Credit basic standard allowance is £393.45 per month
Limited capability for work and work-related activity element (LCWRA) is an additional £416.19 per month

Top rate PIP Enhanced Daily Living + Enhanced Mobility £737.20 per month
Lower level mobility and care is 405.40 per month

£393.45
£416.19
£737.20
Total potential Cash Benefits Income
£1545 roughly

£393.45
£416.19
£405.40
Total potential Cash Benefits Income
on the lower rate
£1215 roughly

Then rent will be paid for her on top of that which is at least another 400 to the housing executive!

Can’t locate the screenshot of her complaining about benefits to get the comparison for PIP level
….but she is getting between 1215 & 1545 per month cash in hand!

And her rent paid!
And all the COL bonus there has been!
And an avenue for reduced phone/internet bills & mobile phone charges

Last edited:

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I agreed with some of what FL was saying … especially the taking it of the CC chat here and into comments on Sabrina’s posts or the toy business page.

But now she has just gone and done the exact same thing 😜
I think the majority of us said the same. We didn’t need someone coming in and telling us what for. It was discussed that those particular comments were not right and neither is the business comment. However, Sabrina won’t tell her viewers that as it does not fit in with the narrative.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It goes to show how big of a narcissist Sabrina is her skills in manipulation is something else and she has done what all narcissistic people do she has turned it around on us and taken it of herself 😳 somewhere along the way it’s been forgotten why this group was started and how nasty she is and the things she has said and done she has turned it around to what we have said even though she actually wished harm on our kids, let on she was writing a suicide note has fought with everyone and anyone she meets, writes herself hate mail and now this becomes about us 😂 I’m baffled. I agree the business shouldn’t be brought into and other comments where a bit too far but that’s not the majority of us and even if we never mentioned her again the drama queen would make it up as she’s done for years and all I hear is she’s bullied for her reborns she’s really not she’s a lying bullying asshole that’s why no one likes her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
There was two people who “stuck up “ for her Fanta lemon and Eire 222. Both of them commented on her TikTok saying who they were but eire222 comments got deleted. Wonder why that was.
Also she’s now on saying we got what we wanted and she’s not bothering with toptoys anymore. So it’s all our fault we ruined it for her. Couldn’t possibly be she wanted a way away from them maybe she can’t afford anymore boxes or her clearpay payments. She can’t say that so magically “we” came in and said that so she’s doing the right thing and stepping away with no blame on herself. Tiny bit too convenient Sabrina. You think you are so clever but you really aren’t. Wonder what we will be accused of ruining next for her. First it was the bags now it’s top toys. We really are terrible people by the sounds of it. You really are a self centered narcissist Sabrina. Lie and twist things to make yourself look like the poor innocent victim. Pathetic excuse for a human.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There was two people who “stuck up “ for her Fanta lemon and Eire 222. Both of them commented on her TikTok saying who they were but eire222 comments got deleted. Wonder why that was.
Also she’s now on saying we got what we wanted and she’s not bothering with toptoys anymore. So it’s all our fault we ruined it for her. Couldn’t possibly be she wanted a way away from them maybe she can’t afford anymore boxes or her clearpay payments. She can’t say that so magically “we” came in and said that so she’s doing the right thing and stepping away with no blame on herself. Tiny bit too convenient Sabrina. You think you are so clever but you really aren’t. Wonder what we will be accused of ruining next for her. First it was the bags now it’s top toys. We really are terrible people by the sounds of it. You really are a self centered narcissist Sabrina. Lie and twist things to make yourself look like the poor innocent victim. Pathetic excuse for a human.
Its funny how she blames this group for her not buying anymore toys was she not planning on selling the toys she has far too many 😳 wonder why the other comments where removed possibly they disagreed with Sabrina and she couldn’t have anyone seeing that. It has to be always her way 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Is this what she’s at now 😂😂 likely broke and waitin on next benefit payment. Actual dickhead

Liar..groomer..attention seeker..narcissist..evil…psychopath.. row starting t. Your a WOLF, I wonder when the day will come that people don’t listen to your ‘cry’

I’ve never seen someone that craves drama so much in my life.