Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
It goes to show how big of a narcissist Sabrina is her skills in manipulation is something else and she has done what all narcissistic people do she has turned it around on us and taken it of herself 😳 somewhere along the way it’s been forgotten why this group was started and how nasty she is and the things she has said and done she has turned it around to what we have said even though she actually wished harm on our kids, let on she was writing a suicide note has fought with everyone and anyone she meets, writes herself hate mail and now this becomes about us 😂 I’m baffled. I agree the business shouldn’t be brought into and other comments where a bit too far but that’s not the majority of us and even if we never mentioned her again the drama queen would make it up as she’s done for years and all I hear is she’s bullied for her reborns she’s really not she’s a lying bullying asshole that’s why no one likes her
Been watching some elpfehba today, reminded me soooo much of Sabrina the woe is me im the victim act

Jun 3, 2024
belfast
Ah, the suicide note. And she hasn’t even mentioned the screaming in the twins face. Her latest comment is ‘I’ve done nothing to deserve it’ do off
She is bat se crazy nothing is ever her fault the whole world is out to get her what she forgets is she puts her whole life in social media for nothing but attention. The sooner her wee minions realise how sad and pathetic she is she will be left with no one. Why would you put up a ‘suicide note’ on TikTok she rambles on about how her page is for over 18s only well no doubt she has came up on kids fyp. There is definitely wiser locked up..

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina actually had the nerve to post a video about how elphaba was attention seeking by threatening suicide. The fing irony!
But that takes attention away from her. She is the only person to lose a child, its worse for her than EVERYONE else. She is the only one depressed and suicidal, its worse for her than EVERYONE else. She is always the same, she needs the attention to be on her as she is the victim