Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She sounds like she’s on drugs tonight she’s so manic the wish list is coming back if she would get Benjis skin treated would suit her better
Yeah..her video actually scared the s out of me. That scary witch voice. Poor animals must be terrified. And how disrespectful coming into your sons room and going over all that bad chat. Disgusting human.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina Sabrina Sabrina let me tell U something love U horrible twisted sick of a women Ur not being gossip on this page cos of what money Ur claiming on benefits !! That for a start is do all to be proud of as much as U think it is it's not! Or even think it's anything 2 be jealous off. When people work for their hard earn money.. and Guys please stop bringing her money into it cos she really does think we r jealous of her cos of money and her money isn't even the issue ..Sabrina the issue is Ur attention seeking behaviours the problem is the way U spoke on live about Jodie (a child!) it's about having pets that U clearly can't afford cos U beg money of strangers 2 pay Ur vet bills (no shame) it's about U on here running Ur neighbours into the ground an they call U out on Ur lies .. it's about U promoting sh as u like 2 say an think kids r as dumb as U an not understanding u showing off ur bandages ! ( And the people that think she sh need 2 go back on videos of her flashing her arm there's not fing 1 cut in sight!! There's scares years old not 1 fresh cut 2 be seen!) ever wonder why she hasn't being sectioned from all off these so called attempts off hers if the hospital thought she was a danger 2 herself she wouldv been sectioned alonggggg time ago! .. U use the death of Jamie 2 get all off this attention until of all these animals then this Logan and then the fella that U where in a relationship with for years an said wasn't r fault we broke up so yeah that's why I say we r togather U absolute lunatic! U don't care about the damage U put on his family cos all U care about is getting sympathy! .. and funny how ever so long when U start 2 rewrite history U set up a new account then when U get enough follows u delete Ur old account purely cos U don't remember all the lies U have told over the years! People only have 2 see how U carry on .. and do me a favour don't ever worry about my kids cos I will tell U here an now the last thing they need is a person like U 2 be worried about them better still I'll tell U this for nothing it was Ur videos that I know for a fact that put sh into 1 of my kids friends head and that's how I came across Ur fing page she seen that an adult that does it an talks about it on tiktok so she thought it was ok for her 2 do it how about that that's what U put out in the world on what was a kids app!! A 12 year old a fing poor 12 year old I hope Ur proud of yourself .. was sent Ur last video friends asking?? U mean strangers Sabrina arse lickers .. guys look at that room a child that's not alive has all off that when there's many kids in the system with nothing kids all over the world an their country's getting bombed an she wants yous 2 send her them items 2 put in a fing room 2 gather dust! Seriously just know all that U that send her stuff r clear arse lickers ! And her boasting oh they will be bouncing bouncing an laughing at that shows 1 she can play you all an 2 this is all a game 2 her you all really can't be that blind to 🙈 she is playing U all like a fiddle notice how all her old tiktok friends aren't her friends anymore they all learnt the hard way she called a child a tramp and evil an said she was guna kill her cos she took a sip of juice!!! People call her out on it so she pretends she's suicidal she gets 2 the hospital she's released an HR after on live hinting she has no money for a taxi 2 get decent people 2 offer her the £60 ... Keep Ur money in Ur pockets

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina Sabrina Sabrina let me tell U something love U horrible twisted sick of a women Ur not being gossip on this page cos of what money Ur claiming on benefits !! That for a start is do all to be proud of as much as U think it is it's not! Or even think it's anything 2 be jealous off. When people work for their hard earn money.. and Guys please stop bringing her money into it cos she really does think we r jealous of her cos of money and her money isn't even the issue ..Sabrina the issue is Ur attention seeking behaviours the problem is the way U spoke on live about Jodie (a child!) it's about having pets that U clearly can't afford cos U beg money of strangers 2 pay Ur vet bills (no shame) it's about U on here running Ur neighbours into the ground an they call U out on Ur lies .. it's about U promoting sh as u like 2 say an think kids r as dumb as U an not understanding u showing off ur bandages ! ( And the people that think she sh need 2 go back on videos of her flashing her arm there's not fing 1 cut in sight!! There's scares years old not 1 fresh cut 2 be seen!) ever wonder why she hasn't being sectioned from all off these so called attempts off hers if the hospital thought she was a danger 2 herself she wouldv been sectioned alonggggg time ago! .. U use the death of Jamie 2 get all off this attention until of all these animals then this Logan and then the fella that U where in a relationship with for years an said wasn't r fault we broke up so yeah that's why I say we r togather U absolute lunatic! U don't care about the damage U put on his family cos all U care about is getting sympathy! .. and funny how ever so long when U start 2 rewrite history U set up a new account then when U get enough follows u delete Ur old account purely cos U don't remember all the lies U have told over the years! People only have 2 see how U carry on .. and do me a favour don't ever worry about my kids cos I will tell U here an now the last thing they need is a person like U 2 be worried about them better still I'll tell U this for nothing it was Ur videos that I know for a fact that put sh into 1 of my kids friends head and that's how I came across Ur fing page she seen that an adult that does it an talks about it on tiktok so she thought it was ok for her 2 do it how about that that's what U put out in the world on what was a kids app!! A 12 year old a fing poor 12 year old I hope Ur proud of yourself .. was sent Ur last video friends asking?? U mean strangers Sabrina arse lickers .. guys look at that room a child that's not alive has all off that when there's many kids in the system with nothing kids all over the world an their country's getting bombed an she wants yous 2 send her them items 2 put in a fing room 2 gather dust! Seriously just know all that U that send her stuff r clear arse lickers ! And her boasting oh they will be bouncing bouncing an laughing at that shows 1 she can play you all an 2 this is all a game 2 her you all really can't be that blind to 🙈 she is playing U all like a fiddle notice how all her old tiktok friends aren't her friends anymore they all learnt the hard way she called a child a tramp and evil an said she was guna kill her cos she took a sip of juice!!! People call her out on it so she pretends she's suicidal she gets 2 the hospital she's released an HR after on live hinting she has no money for a taxi 2 get decent people 2 offer her the £60 ... Keep Ur money in Ur pockets
Well said! People want to open their eyes to her antics, she is devious and manipulative

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What a dickhead, wish list? More like begging list. Bad enough she buys all that se for a kid that isn’t alive but to expect others to do the same is just fing disgusting. She really has no shame. And anyone who buys her anything from it needs sectioned along side her
Exactly left 2 get dusty an god forbid poor Jodie ever dares 2 touch anything she will be named and shamed all over tiktok again .. honestly what she done 2 that child I will never get over that poor child if she ever spoke 2 1 of my kids like that I would trail the head of her live on fing tiktok!!!! She worrys about my kids I would never ever speak like that to 1 of my kids ! It's the kids around her that should be more pittyed!