Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Well said 👏 she just attention seeking at this stage and I think she made the whole thing up that somebody came from this group to wreck a business and she having party soon for Jamie what 12 year old would be still into spider man and teddys 🤦‍♀️am suprise she hasn’t done the girls bedroom up yet for Logan
Prob she's mad enough but we will never know .. ano she's bat s crazy I'm usually each to their own but she is far to unstable to be on this app she's a danger 2 kids it's just that simple .. Logan wasn giving a dolls room cos even she knows there's no such thing as Logan all cos a medium told her lol seriously ever single medium s of good will say about a miscarriage cos we either had 1 or know someone an that put the idea in her head and she fing ran with it like that mad lady she is ffs

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Well said 👏 she just attention seeking at this stage and I think she made the whole thing up that somebody came from this group to wreck a business and she having party soon for Jamie what 12 year old would be still into spider man and teddys 🤦‍♀️am suprise she hasn’t done the girls bedroom up yet for Logan
Don't give her ideas, she'll be looking a 4 bed house soon.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She is hilarious but in a scary way 😳 Sabrina thinks she’s the only one who ever went through grief. How long did she stay of an hour if that.
Why would he be bouncing if she has a wish list 😂😂 I couldn’t care less and as far as I’m aware no one threatened to ruin the business they said having Sabrina as a mod would ruin it but maybe I’m wrong.
She thinks she’ll annoy us by saying we are unstable parents and she feels sorry for our kids but it’s old now she has no personality of her own she repeats what we say back to us, I don’t care if she thinks I’m unstable or feels sorry for my kids I know what sort of parent I am and that’s what matters and that’s where Sabrina is different she thinks we will loose the plot over her comments like she does. Flippin wiser eating grass 😂

May 7, 2024
ireland
Sorry to hear this 🫶
Thanks, was more the fact that Sabrina was so adamant that nobody else here could have possibly lost a child.I Lost my baby between 29-30 weeks, heart condition that wasnt picked up on at the 20 week scan..i had just turned 19 at the time & didnt have a fin clue what I was at in general. It was horrendous but i got out the other side thank god

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
Another wish list🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if they were true FRIENDS they would tell u to donate to a kids charity or better still wind your neck in. It very manic behaviour and scary tbh. She knows what she is doing and what she os saying she knows she can make more videos relating to this page which equals views and poor me votes. I'd be embarrassed putting a wish list up for strangers to buy things off.

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
The people she said she was talking to earlier were they in her head? She then said she’s been crying all day. So which was it. She thinks she can stick the wish list back up and if anyone says anything it’s to get back at the bullies. Really? She does realise we can see right through her bullshit
It's embarrassing. I can't understand anyone that enables that behaviour.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thanks, was more the fact that Sabrina was so adamant that nobody else here could have possibly lost a child.I Lost my baby between 29-30 weeks, heart condition that wasnt picked up on at the 20 week scan..i had just turned 19 at the time & didnt have a fin clue what I was at in general. It was horrendous but i got out the other side thank god
That’s awful I’m so sorry to hear that. Sabrina is so selfish she thinks she’s the only one who’s allowed to have lost a child or be grieving

May 14, 2024
Omagh
What have I just watched,and the comments, every single one agreeing with her,she has the cheek to call us unstable parents, sabrina your the one going mad in your sons bedroom,I'm actually lost for words at what I've just watched, I so wanted to comment but I know it would be blocked, how can people actually think what she does is normal. As someone said in one of the comments, there's wiser eating grass,were you on about sabrina herself. Seriously she's the unstable.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What have I just watched,and the comments, every single one agreeing with her,she has the cheek to call us unstable parents, sabrina your the one going mad in your sons bedroom,I'm actually lost for words at what I've just watched, I so wanted to comment but I know it would be blocked, how can people actually think what she does is normal. As someone said in one of the comments, there's wiser eating grass,were you on about sabrina herself. Seriously she's the unstable.
At this point I think they agree with her as they love the drama as much as her. Her posts are scary I don’t know how they don’t see that, her screaming the lies stop now with a fake accent she’s from omagh that’s not how we say now!! That’s how she screamed at the dog that same vicious voice.
The person who said in the comments there’s wiser eating grass would need to look at herself but I’ll say nothing 😂 I imagine all Sabrina’s followers are like Sabrina same mentality

May 14, 2024
Omagh
At this point I think they agree with her as they love the drama as much as her. Her posts are scary I don’t know how they don’t see that, her screaming the lies stop now with a fake accent she’s from omagh that’s not how we say now!! That’s how she screamed at the dog that same vicious voice.
The person who said in the comments there’s wiser eating grass would need to look at herself but I’ll say nothing 😂 I imagine all Sabrina’s followers are like Sabrina same mentality
Yeah I could say things about the woman that wrote the comment but I'll not,not exactly wise herself and don't even get me started about her son.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Yeah I could say things about the woman that wrote the comment but I'll not,not exactly wise herself and don't even get me started about her son.
That’s a fair point and she’s judging us, that’s what I mean by who Sabrina’s followers are like seriously I’m sure there’s not many wise or decent among them, none that would win parent of the year anyway 😳

sydney

May 31, 2024
England
Thing is the comments from people who feel sorry for her is because she’s picking the worst comments on this thread (some I definitely think is too far but they have been addressed) if only she would address the shop lifting comments, the. Comments that say they wouldn’t wish what happened to her on anyone but there’s things she could be doing to better herself. If she sh that night she was in hospital, she would not of been let go until the mental health team assessed her. And if they did let her go it’s a disgrace because she does need support and help. She came back so quick because like she says at start of video it’s Jamie’s birthday which means she needs to broadcast it all over tik tok for the sympathy because she gets a dopamine hit from it. I completely disagree with her having a wish list. That is beyond a joke. So many under privileged children who don’t get a chance to have a wish list. I’m planning my little boys party at the moment and my god it’s costs a lot. Someone asked what can they get him and I said absolutely nothing he doesn’t need anything. But she has a wish list for note books that will never be written in and toys that will never be touched!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
OOOOH the SABRINA COMEBACK TOUR 2024 #6 (or is it 7? 8? 9?) has kicked off

I see the line up is as usual
Manic screeching - check
lying through her teeth - check
false promises to Jamie - check
repeats everything at least 6 times - check
Narcissistic behaviour - check
Begging list - check

So its Sabrina 1 - us 0
Not really sure what she thinks she has won, as she sits in a bedroom that no child has ever slept in as she screeches into the void, lie after lie into her phone (even it switches itself off when she is on one 😆 ) One of the last children to be in that room she threatened to kill over and over again live online, that was one of the most blood curdling things I have ever witnessed "in person" I know she brushes it off but some of us are still horrified by the depths she can go to AND a couple of people on there STILL defend her:oops:

To claim no one here has lost a child is SO typical for Narc Sabrina. No one has led the life she has/been put through the hell she has/suffered loss like she has, yet she STILL thinks we are all jealous of her:unsure:

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Thing is the comments from people who feel sorry for her is because she’s picking the worst comments on this thread (some I definitely think is too far but they have been addressed) if only she would address the shop lifting comments, the. Comments that say they wouldn’t wish what happened to her on anyone but there’s things she could be doing to better herself. If she sh that night she was in hospital, she would not of been let go until the mental health team assessed her. And if they did let her go it’s a disgrace because she does need support and help. She came back so quick because like she says at start of video it’s Jamie’s birthday which means she needs to broadcast it all over tik tok for the sympathy because she gets a dopamine hit from it. I completely disagree with her having a wish list. That is beyond a joke. So many under privileged children who don’t get a chance to have a wish list. I’m planning my little boys party at the moment and my god it’s costs a lot. Someone asked what can they get him and I said absolutely nothing he doesn’t need anything. But she has a wish list for note books that will never be written in and toys that will never be touched!
Totally agree with you , she could donate the toys to a children's charity in jamies memory , or local nursery or playschool . The amount of toys lying there untouched is phenomenal, it's not healthy at all . Yes have a teddy or 2 but all the toys and the bottles of prime is just a bit too much .

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Aye that wish list thing is sick. When there are little kids that would be happy even with the little charity shop car she ‘didn’t steal’ (joke Sabrina, calm your fanny) for their birthday. You see things leading up to Christmas where you can donate stuff for kids Christmas, them children literally do not have Santa coming to their house. Like in Dunlem for example, do yous ever look at the Christmas tree they put up with the little gift tags and it’s kids wanting things like a teddy bear or a puzzle. Or that cash for kids thing too.Then this evil bastard putting up a wish list for her still born for his 12th birthday. Btw Sabrina I don’t know many 12 year olds still into spidey toys and hot wheels. You should maybe buy him the latest iPhone 😂😂

This woman makes me sick.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Aye that wish list thing is sick. When there are little kids that would be happy even with the little charity shop car she ‘didn’t steal’ (joke Sabrina, calm your fanny) for their birthday. You see things leading up to Christmas where you can donate stuff for kids Christmas, them children literally do not have Santa coming to their house. Like in Dunlem for example, do yous ever look at the Christmas tree they put up with the little gift tags and it’s kids wanting things like a teddy bear or a puzzle. Or that cash for kids thing too.Then this evil bastard putting up a wish list for her still born for his 12th birthday. Btw Sabrina I don’t know many 12 year olds still into spidey toys and hot wheels. You should maybe buy him the latest iPhone 😂😂

This woman makes me sick.
Jamie had a phone at one point, perhaps thats her 2nd phone now? Someone (I THINK it was Jack but that could be wrong) gave her their old phone for "Jamie" I did expect her to start receiving messages purporting them to be from him. They had wrapped it up and she made a huge thing of it at the time, the multitude of "aawks" and "ya crater ye, my boys first phone, awk"

When you see the tags on the wishing trees, its incredibly sad what the children ask for, its always something small, and a lot of the time its a necessity not a want. We always put in extras, we dont know if they go that child or if they make up extra bags for others, it doesnt really matter, its a humbling experience. A bot like the shoe box appeals we used to do at school.