Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Jamie had a phone at one point, perhaps thats her 2nd phone now? Someone (I THINK it was Jack but that could be wrong) gave her their old phone for "Jamie" I did expect her to start receiving messages purporting them to be from him. They had wrapped it up and she made a huge thing of it at the time, the multitude of "aawks" and "ya crater ye, my boys first phone, awk"

When you see the tags on the wishing trees, its incredibly sad what the children ask for, its always something small, and a lot of the time its a necessity not a want. We always put in extras, we dont know if they go that child or if they make up extra bags for others, it doesnt really matter, its a humbling experience. A bot like the shoe box appeals we used to do at school.
do off a phone for a child who was stillborn! I’ve heard it all now I really have. At this point these people have to be feeding into this just to encourage her to carry on for the entertainment. There really is no other explanation as to why anyone remotely sane would play a part in her s show fantasy life.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
do off a phone for a child who was stillborn! I’ve heard it all now I really have. At this point these people have to be feeding into this just to encourage her to carry on for the entertainment. There really is no other explanation as to why anyone remotely sane would play a part in her s show fantasy life.

The phone for Jamie was around Christmas time, I am sure it was Jack who had sent her a parcel with a wrapped Christmas present for her, Jamie and Logan and in there was a wrapped phone

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Jamie had a phone at one point, perhaps thats her 2nd phone now? Someone (I THINK it was Jack but that could be wrong) gave her their old phone for "Jamie" I did expect her to start receiving messages purporting them to be from him. They had wrapped it up and she made a huge thing of it at the time, the multitude of "aawks" and "ya crater ye, my boys first phone, awk"

When you see the tags on the wishing trees, its incredibly sad what the children ask for, its always something small, and a lot of the time its a necessity not a want. We always put in extras, we dont know if they go that child or if they make up extra bags for others, it doesnt really matter, its a humbling experience. A bot like the shoe box appeals we used to do at school.
I didn’t know Jamie had a phone 😂😂😂 that’s as bad as Keith giving her the Xbox. Or everyone that donated x box controllers. Them are expensive and there’s lots of parents can’t afford to buy their kid’s replacement ones and then there’s this hallion that sets controllers outside on a grave to just get ruined anyway. She appreciates nothing and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t understand the value of money.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Also. That angry video when she came back on tiktok after that really long absence, she said ‘look at my followers yeah, around 4000 support me and my boys.yeah.’ Does she realise people follow her to ttp out of her, we find your content funny hunni, don’t ever change xo

She goes on about the thousands who support her. How many comment? How many comments does each video get? I suppose they are all "lovely lovely people leaving lovely lovely private messages" instead of publicly supporting her :rolleyes:

May 6, 2024
antrim
Also. That angry video when she came back on tiktok after that really long absence, she said ‘look at my followers yeah, around 4000 support me and my boys.yeah.’ Does she realise people follow her to ttp out of her, we find your content funny hunni, don’t ever change xo
Yeah exactly, I’d say 99% of those followers are only there for the laughs 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
She actually says that on the video, and the part about him saying he wants to do iphone while she does Samsung.... go watch it, thats why I screenshotted the date, I wasnt sure if we can post links to videos here
Just watched no way I can’t she’s fing cray cray, she actually says I’ll be able to send my boy messages 🥴

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Totally agree with you , she could donate the toys to a children's charity in jamies memory , or local nursery or playschool . The amount of toys lying there untouched is phenomenal, it's not healthy at all . Yes have a teddy or 2 but all the toys and the bottles of prime is just a bit too much .
She only got the primes because she thinks that’s what 11/ 12 year olds are in to. She doesn’t have a clue what kids like or don’t like. She goes by what she sees on TikTok. It’s such a child’s mentality my kid will be better than yours coz he has all the primes. Big woop he’ll never drink them they will sit there till they rot. People don’t look at her and that bedroom and say omg look at what he has she’s such a good mother. No when you treat real children they way she has that’s the last thing they will think.
And the swearing on the picture was ridiculous and she kept saying oh Logan too but o don’t have a picture. So if he had a picture he’d be real. There is no one there to stop her looking on here and swearing on a picture means do all.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

Aye the phone thing came and went. She really thinks by buying him toys she’s providing for him like does she hear herself. Saying he’s coming 12 as he’s alive in heaven. Really?
And when we do donate stuff or get the tags on the tree we don’t film ourselves doing it or put it on social media for attention. Oh look at me buying for the poor. We do it quietly and respectfully. Her with that food bank trolley. Oh I got them these buscuits because they deserve a treat. Really?! Saint Sabrina seems them worthy for a treat. I’ve used food banks and it’s embarrassing and you feel like a failure but she wants people running to her omg thank you so much you are great. That’s not charity that’s making people look bad to make yourself look better.